Hundreds of People Turn Out for Anti-Mask Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    Actually that was commented on in the news coverage that I watched. But your point would be what, Harry?
    Commented on? Maybe. Condemned? Nope. The liberal media were never going to touch that.

I don't think they were deliberately trying to make a political statement with respect to wearing masks as opposed to the group above. For whatever reason they simply were not wearing them.
    Makes no difference. They were flouting the rules and endangering others by gathering in large crowds without masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Commented on? Maybe. Condemned? Nope. The liberal media were never going to touch that.

Makes no difference. They were flouting the rules and endangering others by gathering in large crowds without masks.
      not to mention killing looting rioting destroying property assaulting people
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

not to mention killing looting rioting destroying property assaulting people
        Nooooo, the looters weren't true protesters!

Comment

So what are you saying, Harry? That liberals are willing to get Covid as long as it is transmitted to them by someone who shares their political views? That seems a bit of a reach.

c.d.

Comment

The Democratic message that 'everyone should wear a mask in public' is not only meant for Democrats, but BLM, White Supremasists, Republicans, Evangelists and Deplorables alike.
            Last edited by Wickerman; 09-15-2020, 09:21 PM.
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              The Democratic message that 'everyone should wear a mask in public' is not only meant for Democrats, but BLM, White Supremasists, Republicans, Evangelists and Deplorables alike.
              Hello Wick,

I wouldn't say that that is the Democratic message although they agree with it. That comes from the consensus of medical professionals. Democrats simply concur. As opposed to say the views of right wing talk show hosts.

c.d.

Comment

Protesters are protesting, rioters are rioting.

Comment

So what are you saying, Harry? That liberals are willing to get Covid as long as it is transmitted to them by someone who shares their political views? That seems a bit of a reach.
                  No, that they're intellectually dishonest hypocrites, as per.

Comment

I just did a quick test. I Googled "BLM protests in Washington June 2020", switched to Images and it seems to me that the vast majority of people in these pictures are wearing masks: https://www.google.com/search?q=blm+...c6J5ek6yOBZ9fM

This would suggest to me that the protesters are at least trying to protect the Nation's health while exercising their First Amendment rights.

I then did the same test with the term "Trump Rally 2020 Crowd" and I'm struggling to find any masks: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...1MzLZPFB2N83NM

This would suggest to me that the average Trump rally attendee has no interest in protecting the Nation's health while in most cases breaking local rules on social distancing as well as mask mandates. And they don't have to start rioting or damaging property, they are already breaking the law by simply being there with no masks.

The above is of course a very crude test and not scientific. However, I would generally expect Trump supporters to fully accept non-scientific evidence.

Cheers.
                    Last edited by Svensson; 09-16-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Trump seems to be doing his best to kill off all his most loyal supporters.

Bizarre.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

No, that they're intellectually dishonest hypocrites, as per.
                        Harry, if your hypocrisy detector only picks up liberal hypocrisy you might want to take it back and see if you can get a refund.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                          Trump seems to be doing his best to kill off all his most loyal supporters.

Bizarre.

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          They only need to live until November. After that, he wouldn't so much as spit on them if they caught on fire.

Comment

Harry, if your hypocrisy detector only picks up liberal hypocrisy you might want to take it back and see if you can get a refund.
                            Nice sidestep.

Comment

Nice sidestep.
                              Hardly a sidestep. Liberals are hypocrites and so are conservatives. Now we can argue who are the bigger hypocrites but the bottom line is that they both are.

c.d.

Comment

Hardly a sidestep. Liberals are hypocrites and so are conservatives. Now we can argue who are the bigger hypocrites but the bottom line is that they both are.

c.d.
                                We weren't talking about conservatives though, CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X