Hundreds of People Turn Out for Anti-Mask Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundreds of People Turn Out for Anti-Mask Protest

I would like to slap these people silly. What a bunch of fricken idiots. News flash guys -- the virus doesn't give a rat's ass about your freedom and liberty.

c.d.

Some might say, they're only Trump supporters, "pack 'em in, shoulder to shoulder, squeeze up...."
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

You never know, they might be dead before their voting form arrives.
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Bank manager in Colac wears a black mask and is now known as the Loan Arranger
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
          Bank manager in Colac wears a black mask and is now known as the Loan Arranger
          Whay Hey!

Now that's a Dad joke!
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hi lo Silver stocks!
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

What's that you hear Tonto? The sound of Jay Silverheels rolling in his grave at Johnny Depps performance?
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

What's wrong with these people?

I love wearing my Chelsea FC mask in Waitrose. It ensures everyone keeps their distance from me so we all stay safer.

Freedom and liberty to do what exactly - spread the virus to their nearest and dearest? Or do they still think it's a hoax?

Love,

Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Some of these inbreds probably needed masks before the virus.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                    What's wrong with these people?

I love wearing my Chelsea FC mask in Waitrose. It ensures everyone keeps their distance from me so we all stay safer.

Freedom and liberty to do what exactly - spread the virus to their nearest and dearest? Or do they still think it's a hoax?

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    Yes, some are still saying its a hoax, yet at these rallies none seem to ask why Trump isn't down in the crowd shaking hands or taking selfies with them.
                    He keeps them at a distance. They're none too smart this lot....
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

They should be asked to sign a form saying that if they develop Covid symptoms that they will not seek medical help. Kind of like people who refuse to evacuate in the face of hurricanes. The authorities tell them don't call for help because ain't nobody coming to help. You are on your own.

I still am baffled by the number of people that I see with a mask but wearing it around their neck or carrying it in their hand. How does that help exactly?

c.d.

Comment

But they'd all be signing with a letter x, so I bet they'd claim the form was a hoax too.

They probably think that wearing a mask makes them look even more of a jerk than they do when not wearing one.

But being dead is never a good look.

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

No one seemed to give a damn about the BLM protesters and looters running around without masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            No one seemed to give a damn about the BLM protesters and looters running around without masks.
                            Actually that was commented on in the news coverage that I watched. But your point would be what, Harry?

c.d.

Comment

The BLM protesters and looters had their own agenda namely protesting and looting. I don't think they were deliberately trying to make a political statement with respect to wearing masks as opposed to the group above. For whatever reason they simply were not wearing them.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X