Herlock Sholmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes

Does anyone know if Herlock is OK? I appreciate many people come and go from the boards, but Herlock was nothing if not a 'regular contributor'. I know he kept in touch with other members, and I'm not after his life story, just wanted to know if he was OK. I mean, it's not like him to keep quiet.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Hi Al,

I'd been wondering the same thing.

I'm not terribly au fait with forum etiquette, but Herlock didn't strike me as the kinda guy who'd just suddenly lose interest and up sticks.

He was very kind and welcoming when I first joined the forum, so I do hope he's ok.

Comment

Yeah, second that. I always liked Herlock.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Yeah, second that. I always liked Herlock.

c.d.
        thanks al. was just wondering the same. i have his email and will shoot him a note
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

thanks al. was just wondering the same. i have his email and will shoot him a note
          Please do. His absence is concerning. I join in hoping he is OK. Please let us know if you get a reply.
          Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

I PM'd him early May regarding his absence, but no response. I don't think he's the kind of bloke to chuck his dolly out of the pram, at least I hope not. But I don't think it was enough for him to pack it all in. His final posts showed no signs of any angst. Let's hope his absence is but temporary.

Graham
            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

I googled "herlock sholmes site:jtrforums.com" but it didn't return any recent posts...

Comment

He is ‘Michael Banks’ on JtRForums.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post

Please do. His absence is concerning. I join in hoping he is OK. Please let us know if you get a reply.
                  will do! I emailed him last night-hopefully he responds
                  "Is all that we see or seem
                  but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                  quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                    He is ‘Michael Banks’ on JtRForums.

JM
                    Thanks JM.

I couldn't see any recent results listed when googling michael banks site:jtrforums.com

Martyn

Comment

Here's hoping you get a response, Abby.

Maybe lockdown is making me sentimental (well, that and my vastly inflated gin intake!) but it's nice to see that people on this forum care enough to be concerned when a regular (and well liked poster) stops posting.

Comment

Yah, I'm getting a bit concerned too. I enjoyed Herlock's posts and his contributions. Hopefully will hear something positive back soon.

- Jeff

Comment

Hope he is alright. He is a sound guy and really knows his stuff.

Tristan
                          Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

I too have been worried, as Herlock is one of my favourite posters. I really hope he is okay and will return to tread the boards before long.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Don't do social media myself but just wondering if Herlock active on FB now? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X