Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Activist Wants to Sue National Football League for Super Bowl Halftime Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Activist Wants to Sue National Football League for Super Bowl Halftime Show

Christian activist Dave Daubenmire is planning to sue the National Football League, claiming the Super Bowl halftime show was discriminatory against the Christian community.

c.d.

Apparently simply turning off his T.V. or going into the kitchen to make a sandwich didn't occur to him.

c.d.

Comment

The dangers of in-breeding demonstrated for all to see. The sad thing is that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone chose to represent him.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I have to admit that I had lustful thoughts while watching the half time show. But I also had lustful thoughts during the National Anthem so you really can't go by me.

c.d.

Comment

The devil is so clever. I mean here you are innocently expecting to watch a football game. The next thing you know you are looking at some cute little female tushy thus ensuring yourself of a one way ticket to hell.

c.d.

Comment

There was probably more action during the dancing than there was during the game. They stop every ten seconds so that the crowd can buy burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              There was probably more action during the dancing than there was during the game. They stop every ten seconds so that the crowd can buy burgers.

And people say that cricket is boring!

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

And people say that cricket is boring!

Only those who talk in their sleep!

- Jeff

Comment

"I didn't tune in to see J-Lo's crotch"

Because your average game of NFL isn't cram packed full of crotch shots of big guys in tight leggings, squatting all in a line. Charged with testosterone, getting physical........
                  Hmm. What's really the root of his concerns?
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                    "I didn't tune in to see J-Lo's crotch"

Because your average game of NFL isn't cram packed full of crotch shots of big guys in tight leggings, squatting all in a line. Charged with testosterone, getting physical........
                    Hmm. What's really the root of his concerns?
                    Perhaps they should have gone for The Village People instead of J-Lo
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      The dangers of in-breeding demonstrated for all to see. The sad thing is that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone chose to represent him.
                      You are right in your surmise about him getting legal representation. It has been said that when the irresistible force meets the immovable object an unethical lawyer will appear.

With apologies to any members of the legal profession reading this.
                      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

What's more he wants to sue for $867 trillion. Clearly this committed Christian activist is prepared to ignore the Biblical stricture that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven. Maybe he is prepared to risk it. LOL
                        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          I have to admit that I had lustful thoughts while watching the half time show. But I also had lustful thoughts during the National Anthem so you really can't go by me.

c.d.
                          I never stand up for the National Anthem myself...

Comment

Working...
                          X