Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Activist Wants to Sue National Football League for Super Bowl Halftime Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Christian Activist Wants to Sue National Football League for Super Bowl Halftime Show

    https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...ea5b6d385a2819

    c.d.

  • #2
    Apparently simply turning off his T.V. or going into the kitchen to make a sandwich didn't occur to him.

    c.d.

    Comment


    • #3
      The dangers of in-breeding demonstrated for all to see. The sad thing is that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone chose to represent him.
      Regards

      Herlock






      "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

      Comment


      • #4
        I have to admit that I had lustful thoughts while watching the half time show. But I also had lustful thoughts during the National Anthem so you really can't go by me.

        c.d.

        Comment


        • #5
          The devil is so clever. I mean here you are innocently expecting to watch a football game. The next thing you know you are looking at some cute little female tushy thus ensuring yourself of a one way ticket to hell.

          c.d.

          Comment


          • #6
            There was probably more action during the dancing than there was during the game. They stop every ten seconds so that the crowd can buy burgers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Robert View Post
              There was probably more action during the dancing than there was during the game. They stop every ten seconds so that the crowd can buy burgers.




              And people say that cricket is boring!



              Regards

              Herlock






              "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post





                And people say that cricket is boring!


                Only those who talk in their sleep!

                - Jeff

                Comment


                • #9
                  "I didn't tune in to see J-Lo's crotch"

                  Because your average game of NFL isn't cram packed full of crotch shots of big guys in tight leggings, squatting all in a line. Charged with testosterone, getting physical........
                  Hmm. What's really the root of his concerns?
                  Them's the vagaries.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                    "I didn't tune in to see J-Lo's crotch"

                    Because your average game of NFL isn't cram packed full of crotch shots of big guys in tight leggings, squatting all in a line. Charged with testosterone, getting physical........
                    Hmm. What's really the root of his concerns?
                    Perhaps they should have gone for The Village People instead of J-Lo
                    Regards

                    Herlock






                    "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      The dangers of in-breeding demonstrated for all to see. The sad thing is that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone chose to represent him.
                      You are right in your surmise about him getting legal representation. It has been said that when the irresistible force meets the immovable object an unethical lawyer will appear.

                      With apologies to any members of the legal profession reading this.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What's more he wants to sue for $867 trillion. Clearly this committed Christian activist is prepared to ignore the Biblical stricture that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven. Maybe he is prepared to risk it. LOL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          I have to admit that I had lustful thoughts while watching the half time show. But I also had lustful thoughts during the National Anthem so you really can't go by me.

                          c.d.
                          I never stand up for the National Anthem myself...
                          Write something...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X