No announcement yet.

Hello Casebook people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a morning off to read Jeff's posts, they're time consuming if overly rational and erudite.
    I do wonder if you( Jeff) fit into Dave's breakdown of a typical JtR thread on the "from hell letter decoded" thread? I got a mention and I've only been here a few months
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
      Take a morning off to read Jeff's posts, they're time consuming if overly rational and erudite.
      I do wonder if you( Jeff) fit into Dave's breakdown of a typical JtR thread on the "from hell letter decoded" thread? I got a mention and I've only been here a few months
      I could be the "some Canadian Guy" as I grew up in Canada and only moved to NZ after finishing my studies (though that was 21 years ago now). I didn't know one could be overly rational? How much irrationality should be added to achieve the optimal level? (that's a joke, even if not a very good one). But thanks for the recommendation, although personally I think there are far more informed posters than I am who can present things without getting too pedantic and long winded. But, if you have a particularly large pint in front of you, it does help to pass the time.

- Jeff
      Last edited by JeffHamm; 01-13-2020, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Nah,you're the guy that suggested intelligent conversation with me was like wrestling a pig in the mud.
        Of course you had no idea of what had preceded your comment.
        Learnt to order fush and chups yet?
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Hi Ven, welcome to the boards.

I'm sure you will enjoy the experience, there is a lot of knowledge bouncing around here, and a fair amount of grumpiness too.

In the spirit of previous posters to this thread, let me welcome you from Glasgow, a great city, where you never know where you're next invasion of privacy is coming from.

Comment

Hi Barn,

Glasgow sounds like my home state of Victoria. Our new number plates, which have always had a motto on them like "The Garden State", are soon going to have the motto "The Nanny State"!

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
              Nah,you're the guy that suggested intelligent conversation with me was like wrestling a pig in the mud.
              Of course you had no idea of what had preceded your comment.
              Learnt to order fush and chups yet?
              Hi DJA,

I do recall a post I made with that analogy in it, but it wasn't in reference to you. Sorry if the flow of posts at the time made it appear so.

Have found some really good fush and chups shops, in fact, some of the best I've had, so no complaints there.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X