No announcement yet.

Scrooge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the Blackadder version, still laughing, gee Tony and Roman are funny buggers.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

The smoke between here and Ballarat has been disrupting reception,however it lifted around 8.30 pm for Blackadder.
      A Christmas miracle!
      Been thinking of you up in NSW.
      Merry Xmas buddy.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
        The smoke between here and Ballarat has been disrupting reception,however it lifted around 8.30 pm for Blackadder.
        A Christmas miracle!
        Been thinking of you up in NSW.
        Merry Xmas buddy.
        Yeah our reception has been very much in and out went about three weeks without reception to any of the “7” stations. Fires are well clear of us, but the bloody smoke, and to make it even worse it makes me sneeze and when I sneeze it compresses the carotid artery tumours and fractures in numerous vertebrae, which gives me a range of symptoms:

Pain can range from meh so what ... to please dear god if you really exist take me now

Neurological from little to rush to hospital because I may have had a full blown stroke (actually just a mini stroke)

and both symptoms last from a few a few minutes to a couple of days

Victoria seems to be avoiding too many fires so far this year, but hey it is Australia in summer and today is a bit cooler only about 27 I think, and tomorrow is expected to be similar, but mid 40s again on the weekend they predict, some decent rain is way overdue. Have a great Christmas mate.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
        X