Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scariest Haunted House in U.S. Requires a 40-Paige Waiver, Doctor's Note, Safe Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest Haunted House in U.S. Requires a 40-Paige Waiver, Doctor's Note, Safe Word

WARNING: This article contains graphic images and embedded video. SUMMERTOWN, Tenn. (WFLA) — You really don’t want to do this. This is what every person must utter after failing to comp…

c.d.

Cannot access this, but I remember someone (Oliver Onions?) writing a short story about a ghost who had to spend a night in a human chamber.

Comment

It seemed scary for a while, but it turned out just to be an old caretaker in a rubber mask.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Oliver Onions...
        ...Wilfred Pickles' cousin?
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Yes, Wilfred Pickles of "Have A Blow, Joe."

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

It seemed scary for a while, but it turned out just to be an old caretaker in a rubber mask.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for those pesky kids!
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Elsewhere in the haunted world...
              ​​​​https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-a-haunted-pub
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Of course, a few unlucky ghosts are both invisible and inaudible, and so never get served :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Yes, Wilfred Pickles of "Have A Blow, Joe."
                  Also of The Gay Dog. Aah, a more innocent age.
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

This is that utterly retarded "haunted" house where you literally pay to have a bunch of guys beat and kick the crap out of you and waterboard you etc. right?

That's not a haunted house experience. For one thing, if it was meant to emulate a "real horror movie" type thing, then you'd be allowed to fight back. But you're not obviously, you can't attack the "bad guys". So you're paying to get beat up and tortured... How stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

This is that utterly retarded "haunted" house where you literally pay to have a bunch of guys beat and kick the crap out of you and waterboard you etc. right?

That's not a haunted house experience. For one thing, if it was meant to emulate a "real horror movie" type thing, then you'd be allowed to fight back. But you're not obviously, you can't attack the "bad guys". So you're paying to get beat up and tortured... How stupid.
                      I know right? I mean, I've been beaten up many times and not once have I paid for the privilege. Fools.
                      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
                      X