Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't discard the spirit world for answers

Watch this link on youtube

This is not Ripper related however what it does is teach you that police do work with psychics and they can work to Great effect

Jo Powers the psychic in the video has spirits come to him and give him accurate information this is what I get I have had the victims of Jack the Ripper come to me but I've also had Jack the Ripper himself and the police that were involved in the killings helping the royals.

you don't know how powerful the Welcome he and how truthful they can be unless you work with them people like me have been working with the spirit world for 13 years some people have been working for a lot longer

psychic detectives on YouTube psychics work with American police and they have credibility because they have given up great evidence you really need to search the spirit world for answers also because if you don't you are giving away golden opportunities to find out information just like the police have found in America and in the UK working with psychics.

Jayne braiden is another psychic from Brighton she was on the news you can look her up on YouTube she had add a murderer come to her and she done a reading for him she pulled out the devil card and he broke down in tears watch the video he admitted to murder and she believed him intuitively although she had no evidence and so she phoned the police

Jane works with the spirit world and works intuitively to give off accurate readings two people Jane was also invited onto TV to discuss the episode with ITV because they believed her also

please don't ever discard the spirit world you need to investigate it and understand it many crimes have been solved using spirits and psychics.

Jayne braiden at jj tarrot readings in brighton still works with brighton police becuase they believed in her gifts .she has help solve other crimes as well .

https://youtu.be/uO98emQ4u_s .watch this link also
    Last edited by Pegasus; 09-19-2019, 03:16 PM.

Any police department that works with “psychics“ must be severely reprimanded for wasting tax payers money and failing to meet professional standards

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
      Any police department that works with “psychics“ must be severely reprimanded for wasting tax payers money and failing to meet professional standards
      Oh dear , and what if that police department believes in the psychics because the psychics have given them evidence and found bodies and found Killers wake up

Comment

Joe power didn’t come across very well when investigated by Derren Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
          Joe power didn’t come across very well when investigated by Derren Brown
          https://youtu.be/duxQA9TcDcA
          Joe powers has proved himself to many people , derren brown just has a big ego and likes to knock people down and discredit them becuase he is jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            https://youtu.be/JtMVZP-dMNY

Watch this link on youtube

This is not Ripper related however what it does is teach you that police do work with psychics and they can work to Great effect

Jo Powers the psychic in the video has spirits come to him and give him accurate information this is what I get I have had the victims of Jack the Ripper come to me but I've also had Jack the Ripper himself and the police that were involved in the killings helping the royals.

you don't know how powerful the Welcome he and how truthful they can be unless you work with them people like me have been working with the spirit world for 13 years some people have been working for a lot longer

psychic detectives on YouTube psychics work with American police and they have credibility because they have given up great evidence you really need to search the spirit world for answers also because if you don't you are giving away golden opportunities to find out information just like the police have found in America and in the UK working with psychics.

Jayne braiden is another psychic from Brighton she was on the news you can look her up on YouTube she had add a murderer come to her and she done a reading for him she pulled out the devil card and he broke down in tears watch the video he admitted to murder and she believed him intuitively although she had no evidence and so she phoned the police

Jane works with the spirit world and works intuitively to give off accurate readings two people Jane was also invited onto TV to discuss the episode with ITV because they believed her also

please don't ever discard the spirit world you need to investigate it and understand it many crimes have been solved using spirits and psychics.

Jayne braiden at jj tarrot readings in brighton still works with brighton police becuase they believed in her gifts .she has help solve other crimes as well .

https://youtu.be/uO98emQ4u_s .watch this link also
            Hi Pegasus,
            Welcome to the boards.

I have a question for you, it is an honest question, and is not in any way intended to disparage your beliefs, which I am sure are sincerely held.

If seances, and contact with the dead is a reality, why don't you carry out a series of double blind trials and win the Nobel Prize for physics?

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Hi Pegasus,
              Welcome to the boards.

I have a question for you, it is an honest question, and is not in any way intended to disparage your beliefs, which I am sure are sincerely held.

If seances, and contact with the dead is a reality, why don't you carry out a series of double blind trials and win the Nobel Prize for physics?
              Good question thank you for asking it the answer is simple when you asked me that question you were assumed I had free will.

all psychics and mediums work for god and the angels they do not have free will no human has free will we cannot have free will because we are here to learn so God has to create our circumstances for us.

what this means is that God guiding me here and he wanted me to say what I said the way I said it for a reason that reason may not always be known by me I'm only a channel for God sometimes God tells me why I do things sometimes he doesn't it all depends on the karma.

I am not interested in winning the Nobel Peace Prize it is not enough quality above me that only go prove myself to it nor is any science or scientist above me

what must be appreciated here is that the CIA and other Spice services have been using psychics for a very long time people who can communicate with the dead and they were readily accepted by many Spice services because they were very accurate and gave great evidence

like operation Stargate that the CIA set up up there is much about the spirit world that you and others do not appreciate I have been physically attacked by spirits and I have been chased out of my house by Ghost who walks through the wall and terrified me I had to have the police round there just for a bit of moral support I was that scared

I don't like to waste people's time and I don't lie .

I do see spirits and having ability to communicate with them and Jack the Ripper Prince Albert Victor has come to me and told me many truth to do with the Jack the Ripper killings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                no human has free will we cannot have free will because we are here to learn so God has to create our circumstances for us.
                I hope you mentioned that to Prince Eddie when you spoke. It must be quite a relief for him to know that he wasn't responsible for the killings after all... he was framed by God.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
                  Well said Kattrup.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus View Post

good question thank you for asking it the answer is simple when you asked me that question you were assumed i had free will.

All psychics and mediums work for god and the angels they do not have free will no human has free will we cannot have free will because we are here to learn so god has to create our circumstances for us.

nope. They are all frauds and charlatans.

what this means is that god guiding me here and he wanted me to say what i said the way i said it for a reason that reason may not always be known by me i'm only a channel for god sometimes god tells me why i do things sometimes he doesn't it all depends on the karma.

how come he didn’t want you to get the facts right?

i am not interested in winning the nobel peace prize it is not enough quality above me that only go prove myself to it nor is any science or scientist above me

science is honest. You aren’t. Science deals in facts and evidence. You don’t.

what must be appreciated here is that the cia and other spice services have been using psychics for a very long time people who can communicate with the dead and they were readily accepted by many spice services because they were very accurate and gave great evidence

​​​​​​​drivel

like operation stargate that the cia set up up there is much about the spirit world that you and others do not appreciate i have been physically attacked by spirits and i have been chased out of my house by ghost who walks through the wall and terrified me i had to have the police round there just for a bit of moral support i was that scared

​​​​​​​lies.

I don't like to waste people's time and i don't lie .

yes you do.

i do see spirits and having ability to communicate with them and jack the ripper prince albert victor has come to me and told me many truth to do with the jack the ripper killings.

​​​​​​​go back and tell him that he’s got his facts wrong.
                    remind us again how your spirit guide managed to invent a police officer?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

I hope you mentioned that to Prince Eddie when you spoke. It must be quite a relief for him to know that he wasn't responsible for the killings after all... he was framed by God.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Please tell me when and how my great great grandfather arrived in Australia, if you do that you may convert me, otherwise????
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

remind us again how your spirit guide managed to invent a police officer?
                          Science is honest you say , so tell me how can so many mediums like me have conversations with the deceased when the deceased have no bodies

Becuase we think with our minds which are in the soul , how does a ghost see ?it has no body or eyes so it sees with its third eye which is located in the forehead area of the soul

the third eye is how we see dream images and also get clairvoyant images it is a reciever of visual images from god

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Please tell me when and how my great great grandfather arrived in Australia, if you do that you may convert me, otherwise????
                            Like I have said before I work for God and god does not take dictation off of his children you two are a child of god so you will not dictate to God to answer a question God is our master
                            if you want proof from God then ask God Direct and he will give you evidence that there was an afterlife and that my words are valid and true

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You are actually right I have been discussing this with the spirit world recently humans do not have free will he was framed by God that is the whole point of us being here to pay karma and to learn
                              every human being has been betrayed by God on this earth by him bringing us here but he did it so that we could learn from a polarity between Darkness and light so that we can appreciate the love and lights that we were created as as angels in heaven
                              this is the same polarity God had to learn from when he was created god went through suffering and hardship to better understand himself

Comment

Working...
                              X