Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Well said Kattrup.
    You lots say I am wrong and you often accuse me of being a liar yes I draw you back every time with my words if you believed I was wrong you would not even speak to me anymore you are drawn back because you believe there is an element of truth in my words which there is you just don't understand how I received this information and pass it on that your intuition he's telling you there is truth there

deep down you all believe in my words

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Again I was actually reflecting on this in the last few days prince Eddy threw up every time he killed one of those girls
      this tells me that it was not natural for him to go and kill those girls and it made him feel sick he had a strong emotional reaction to him. Killing the girls but he never stops killing them even though it made him feel sick that's because he wasn't killing Them god commits all the sin through us .

All good deeds and evil deeds are done through us at the will of god. There is a balance between light and darkness in this world and this is the way God needs it for us to learn from we are here to learn from a polarity between Darkness and light

although what prince eddy had done was harsh and horrible the girls were killed quickly through strangulation end they did live on in the spirit world and will return to Heaven so there is rewards for their hardships as well everybody goes back to Heaven

you and I are puppets in the same sick play. Life is a real.play with a predetermined script

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Science is honest you say , so tell me how can so many mediums like me have conversations with the deceased when the deceased have no bodies

Becuase we think with our minds which are in the soul , how does a ghost see ?it has no body or eyes so it sees with its third eye which is located in the forehead area of the soul

the third eye is how we see dream images and also get clairvoyant images it is a reciever of visual images from god
        A very simple answer....

You don’t, you make it up.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Like I have said before I work for God and god does not take dictation off of his children you two are a child of god so you will not dictate to God to answer a question God is our master
          if you want proof from God then ask God Direct and he will give you evidence that there was an afterlife and that my words are valid and true
          As if god would employ you
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You are actually right I have been discussing this with the spirit world recently humans do not have free will he was framed by God that is the whole point of us being here to pay karma and to learn
            every human being has been betrayed by God on this earth by him bringing us here but he did it so that we could learn from a polarity between Darkness and light so that we can appreciate the love and lights that we were created as as angels in heaven
            this is the same polarity God had to learn from when he was created god went through suffering and hardship to better understand himself
            Unintelligible waffle!
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You lots say I am wrong and you often accuse me of being a liar yes I draw you back every time with my words if you believed I was wrong you would not even speak to me anymore you are drawn back because you believe there is an element of truth in my words which there is you just don't understand how I received this information and pass it on that your intuition he's telling you there is truth there

deep down you all believe in my words
              How delusional can one person get? You are a liar. There is no truth in your words. We have provided the evidence that shows that you are lying. You just keep waffling on about magic

Im going to keep asking this question until you give an honest answer

HOW DID YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE MANAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF A POLICE OFFICER THAT DID NOT EXIST?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Again I was actually reflecting on this in the last few days prince Eddy threw up every time he killed one of those girls
                this tells me that it was not natural for him to go and kill those girls and it made him feel sick he had a strong emotional reaction to him. Killing the girls but he never stops killing them even though it made him feel sick that's because he wasn't killing Them god commits all the sin through us .

All good deeds and evil deeds are done through us at the will of god. There is a balance between light and darkness in this world and this is the way God needs it for us to learn from we are here to learn from a polarity between Darkness and light

although what prince eddy had done was harsh and horrible the girls were killed quickly through strangulation end they did live on in the spirit world and will return to Heaven so there is rewards for their hardships as well everybody goes back to Heaven

you and I are puppets in the same sick play. Life is a real.play with a predetermined script
                Do us all a favour.

Go away. There’s not a single poster here that gives your words a seconds credence and they never will. Go back to posting your despicable lies on Facebook.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Becuase we think with our minds which are in the soul , how does a ghost see ?it has no body or eyes so it sees with its third eye which is located in the forehead area of the soul

the third eye is how we see dream images and also get clairvoyant images it is a reciever of visual images from god [/QUOTE]

I had a similar feeling when I made that Ethanol in the kitchen sink.

Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I know where my third eye is.
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Good question thank you for asking it the answer is simple when you asked me that question you were assumed I had free will.

all psychics and mediums work for god and the angels they do not have free will no human has free will we cannot have free will because we are here to learn so God has to create our circumstances for us.

Blah blah
                      Free will is a precious gift from God, for it lets us love him with our “whole heart”—because we want to.—Matthew 22:37.

And I'm not a Christian nor religious in any meaningful way. You are spouting nonsense.

Comment

Religious debate in pub talk.

alf garnett gets pissed - YouTube
                        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                        X