Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll use Trapperology as an example. Science waded in and said categorically that the teeth and tissue analysis indicates the unidentified Mad Trapper of Rat River was raised in the American cornbelt because he had a high corn diet and his teeth put him there too or Northern Scandinavia. I think I was blinded by the science which is not yet on a par with fingerprints and DNA but eventually I abandoned it and my suspect doesn't fit any of those parameters.

As for the male/female thing, I was using "feminine/masculine" as traditional characteristics as the clearest way I see to define approaches which can be used by either gender. I don't see one as a pejorative or either as superior. Ultimately the more active and persistent approach leads to more success landing on the side of that approach, just by the odds even if it's just blind dumb luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Houdini made part of his career out of exposing these frauds. After his mother died one of them even said that she’d contacted him with a message from beyond the grave. Unfortunately this charlatan didn’t do his/her homework and so didn’t know that Houdini’s mother didn’t speak English.
      Or ever call him "Harry", which was a stage name. Houdini's real name was Erik.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

This coming from a man who has just invented a police officer that didn’t exists.

Answer the question. Who is Evelyn?
        Maybe an attempt at Anderson??? Not that it matters what a troll is trying to say.
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Maybe an attempt at Anderson??? Not that it matters what a troll is trying to say.
          Very true Pat. You’d have thought that Pegasus would have been able to predict the reaction that he’s received on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trapperologist View Post
            I'll use Trapperology as an example. Science waded in and said categorically that the teeth and tissue analysis indicates the unidentified Mad Trapper of Rat River was raised in the American cornbelt because he had a high corn diet and his teeth put him there too or Northern Scandinavia. I think I was blinded by the science which is not yet on a par with fingerprints and DNA but eventually I abandoned it and my suspect doesn't fit any of those parameters.
            Okay, my suspect was debunked. Now I'm abandoning him and going back with the science....

Comment

• Originally posted by Harmonica View Post

As a long time lurker who unfortunately subjected myself to reading way too much of Pierre's threads back in his posting frenzies of 2015/16, it would not surprise me in the least if Pegasus and Pierre are in fact one and the same, albeit playing two very different characters. Really, there's an odd similarity in tone - and, of course, the ultimate game (to provoke Ripperologists) is the same.
              Well said! I also suspected Pierre was "undercover" as a so-called "Ripperologist" during his tenure on the forums.
              ---------------
              ---------------

Comment

• Isn't at least one a woman?

BTW I went back to abandoning the science in my search for the Mad Trapper. Something tells me maybe the Swedes and Norwegians ate corn too.

Comment

Well said! I also suspected Pierre was "undercover" as a so-called "Ripperologist" during his tenure on the forums.
                  Pierre resurfaced as The Rookie Detective and did a woeful job of disguising his identity. Leopards and spots.
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Shortly before Pierre turned up,a regular departed this forum for JTR Forum where he was eventually sprung using at least three alters.

The original alter has now disappeared completely,replaced by one of the later two.

Both the first and current alter are female names.

Coincidence?
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Queen Victoria hid her money in german accounts becuase she is queen of Germany she owns a German bank

the queen has friends in the military who work for german Inteligence and give lots if inteligence to german spies who stay over at Royal palaces and hold german nazi meetings in secret
                      This is a very dull Royal Conspiracy notion, compared to the "Current Royals are alien Creatures in disguise" theory that went around a while back.
                      ---------------
                      ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Shortly before Pierre turned up,a regular departed this forum for JTR Forum where he was eventually sprung using at least three alters.

The original alter has now disappeared completely,replaced by one of the later two.

Both the first and current alter are female names.

Coincidence?
                        Hi, DJA,

Were you ever on the Trenouth site? It seems to be infected nowadays. Some women don't use the female prerogative of changing their minds but the City Missionary was first IDed on that forum, of all places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Pierre resurfaced as The Rookie Detective and did a woeful job of disguising his identity. Leopards and spots.
                          Rookie Detective was Pierre under another user name???

Interesting!

I hadn't made that connection at all.

Am off to compare their respective posts.....

Comment

• MayBea

He/she/it used several alters there and was completely banned.
                            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Dear all.

Compared to all the Brexit fun we're having in Britain at the moment this is light relief!

However, as deluded/scheming/mad etc Pegasus might be I would be the first to defend their right to say what they want, just as we all have the right to fire back. I always take the Christopher Hitchens approach when somebody says that they are offended by something. My response to them is "And?"

And if any of you are aware of Noel O'Gara! Now he takes deluded to a totally new level!

Peace and lurve everyone
                              If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

The original alter has now disappeared completely,replaced by one of the later two.Coincidence?
                                ...who on JTR Forum came up with that MJK's Gentleman identification? Initials - EHV.

Comment

Working...
                                X