Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

This is your opinion. Not everyone believes in god of course. But I’d say that most believers don’t believe in spiritualism.
    Watch on you tube ,Jayne braiden from.brighton a tarrot card reader who was on TV.she did a reading for a man who murdered a spiritualist .

And he was arrested by police and sent to jail she knew he had killed intuitively and called the cops

the murder victim Derek Marney I knew from my local spiritualist church in Hastings he used to work on the stage giving readings to people he came back from the spirit world to thank Jane Braden for helping her it's all recorded you can look it up online JJ tarot Brighton she has a Facebook page two

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      I am the hard nosed materialist that Harry mentioned. Abby is a Christian and he knows that I’m an Atheist/Humanist. I have absolutely no issue with those that have a religious belief. It’s entirely down to the individual. I would never tell Abby or Harry that they are wrong to believe. It could be me that’s wrong of course. Also, religious belief in no way affects how I interact with either of them. They are both honest, intelligent, knowledgeable posters. We agree on some things and disagree on others. This is par for the course. (obviously I’m always right but hey..)I just wanted to get that one out of the way in case Pegasus tried to say that I think that the religious are all fools. I don’t.

There is a big difference though between religious belief and the belief or promulgation of spiritualism. The religious cannot prove the existence of god and the non-religious cannot disprove the existence of god. It’s a matter of having faith or not having faith. Spiritualism however is a phenomenon which could lend itself to being proven or disproven. The burden of proof is on the proposer. Spiritualists claim that Spiritualism is real therefore the burden of proof is on them. They have already convinced themselves but can they convince sceptics? This challenge has been thrown out over the years and not a single piece of evidence has been forthcoming. James Randi offered a massive some of money but no one claimed it. Time and time again Spiritualists have been caught out in fraudulence. They prey on those poor grieving people who are desperate to speak to dead relatives by giving them meaningless generalities in alleged spirit form. Con men. Pure and simple. Until any of them provide proper evidence (and that’s evidence that the rest of the human race ask for and not just their version of evidence) then we should continue to dismiss them. I firmly believe that they should be pursued by law if they are receiving any financial remuneration.

Pegasus has come on here with a story which every single one of us knows to be false. The evidence that disproves it is a cast-iron Mount Everest. We even have a man giving us the name of a non-existent police officer (notice that he hasn’t responded on this issue.)

This is not an error. It’s not an incorrect interpretation of the evidence. It’s a complete lie and should be named as such.
      hi HS
      good post.

just to lighten things up-someone once said spiritualism is just religion trying to get laid. lol

ok seriously though, I think there is probably an afterlife of some form but maybe not. who really knows? I have known many sane and credible people who have seen ghosts, experienced the paranormal, had near death experiences, etc., and I don't discount or not believe what they say off hand. I personally have never experienced anything like any of this, and do remain skeptical and keep an open mind.

but this sort of thing Pegasus is espousing is just too much IMHO.

I wonder what recent poster Ghosthunter thinks of all this-would be interesting what someone similar thinks of all this.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        .Prince eddy was in london on all occasions there is no photos or other visual footage like film to prove that he was at any of those locations outside of London you are hindering yourself by continuing on this train of thought that there is evidence that prince Eddy was not in London it is too coincidental that he was not in London in any of the murders

Eddie lived in London why was he coincidentally outside of London on all the murders this is what I said to you without being argumentative you have to have concrete evidence that he was actually there otherwise you are throwing away a golden opportunity to find the truth because you're Hindering yourself
        We have concrete evidence. The Court Circulars. They exist. They are real. Eddy was a Royal Prince whose life was scrutinised. Like the Royal Family today they can’t simply go off grid for a day. Mentioning that there are no photos or footage is preposterous and pointless. Find me a photograph of Eddie taken on any day when he was supposed to be elsewhere.

He wasn’t coincidentally out of London. He was a Prince. He was on Royal and regimental duties. Why did no one notice that he didn’t turn up to a function or a dinner or a parade or a meeting?

You are hindering yourself because you are proposing nonsense.

Again, Why has your spirit guide caused you to mention a police officer that didn’t exist?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Prince Albert Victor never had a child but he was married to any cook he spared her life because he loved her and married her he gave her over £1,000 and threatened her with other people that if she tells anybody she would be killed by the police and by him she had no choice but to stay quiet
          Show me the proof of a wedding. You cannot.

£1000 was the equivalent of £114,000 in Victorian times. Why did Crook die in poverty in a Workhouse?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

The killing in Mitre square with Catherine eddowes the police officer who found the body was there with the Ripper holding the light so the Ripper could do the killing and the ripping he distorted his report PC Watson I believe
            Staggering drivel.

Prove it.

Youre spirit guide can’t even get names right. Watson?

Answer the question - Why has you’re spirit guide given you the name of a police officer that didn’t exist. Evelyn.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Every one of you I live in a fantasy because none of you have solved the crime none of you know who the Ripper is so you are all black dogs chasing your tail
              I know that Prince Albert Victor is the Ripper because I can talk to the dead and see the Dead I just can't prove it to you but I know in my heart who he was
              No your a fraud.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

you say all royal conspiracy theories have been proven false who were they prove and by and who gave that person authority and why did you believe them I don't give them authority I don't believe him neither do many others at certainly Stephen knight does not believe them either
                Stephen Knight is dead therefore you cannot have spoken to him because thats impossible.

The Knight story has been disproven by facts and evidence. Places that he said existed did not. Public records...incontrovertible evidence. Not the blathering of a charlatan.

Who is Evelyn and why did your guide make him up.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Sherlock homeboy

Peep this

The juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing .

Next to a blood stained piece cloth belonging to catherin eddows .

​​​​​​The juwes , meaning members of the masonic house

Not it doesn’t. Extensive research has been done, Freemasons have even looked into this. Freemasons have never, ever used the word ‘juwes’. Bad luck.

the chief of police made his officers wash the writing off the wall , police procedure demanded at the time that the writing be photographed because they believed it was associated with the killing of Catherine eddowes.

Nope. The area was rife with anti-Semitic feeling. We know this from reading texts and newspapers of the time. The police were simply concerned that unrest might ensue as it was at the time when people were getting up for work and the building was populated largely with Jews. It would be much better if you learned the facts first.

so if they believe why didn't the chief of police believe that also. He did believe that because he knew the Killing was going to take place and he knew the Juwes referred to the Masons which he was a member of

Explained above.

he had police wash the writing off of the wall so the handwriting couldn't be copied and associated with anybody and to take attention away from the Masons

Explained above.

the answer is there right in front of you there was an argument with other police at the time they complained that it was wrong to rub the evidence off of the wall but they were overridden by a higher rank

Yes, because if it had caused a riot then the lower ranks wouldn’t have been blamed.

you are not a detective you don't have a nose for these things you have to work intuitively many people have suggested that was a cover up and it was that's why you're not a policeman

And you are not a detective. You’re a charlatan. I think with my brain not my nose. Try it.

this is why you and everybody else in this chat room have not solved the crime because your not police officers the answer is right in front of your face it was a masonic killing

And you have provided not one jot of evidence for that. All you’ve done is a) shown your utter lack of knowledge of the case and of the times, and b) shown that you are a charlatan.
                  Why did your spirit guide give you the name of a police officer that didn’t exist?

​​​​​​​
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• this is where your lack of understanding of the spirit world hinders you and makes you make the wrong decision
                    houdinis Mother may not have spoke English however when I am in spirit form god translates for them through the mother and that's how you hear it so she can speak English I have had spirits that don't speak English speak English to me when I communicate with the spirit world it is done on a higher level from God

see in your lack of understanding of the spirit world you have just blocked a truth unknowingly houdini's mother did come back and give him a message but because he didn't understand he also block the truth

St Peter 2000 years ago spoke to the masses many of them spoke different languages when St Peter's spoke everybody understood what he said because God made them understand

Bingo!!!!

Comment

Watch on you tube ,Jayne braiden from.brighton a tarrot card reader who was on TV.she did a reading for a man who murdered a spiritualist .

And he was arrested by police and sent to jail she knew he had killed intuitively and called the cops

the murder victim Derek Marney I knew from my local spiritualist church in Hastings he used to work on the stage giving readings to people he came back from the spirit world to thank Jane Braden for helping her it's all recorded you can look it up online JJ tarot Brighton she has a Facebook page two
                      Not by psychic power she didn’t.

What was her name....Jayne Braiden or Jane Braden. You spiritualists aren’t good at spelling are you?

Tarot cards are drivel

They, like you, are charlatans.

Why are you here? Did you expect people that look for real evidence to give credence to fantasists?

oh and by the way.....can you tell me why your all-knowing spirit guide gave you the name of a police officer that didn’t exist?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi HS
                        good post.

just to lighten things up-someone once said spiritualism is just religion trying to get laid. lol

ok seriously though, I think there is probably an afterlife of some form but maybe not. who really knows? I have known many sane and credible people who have seen ghosts, experienced the paranormal, had near death experiences, etc., and I don't discount or not believe what they say off hand. I personally have never experienced anything like any of this, and do remain skeptical and keep an open mind.

but this sort of thing Pegasus is espousing is just too much IMHO.

I wonder what recent poster Ghosthunter thinks of all this-would be interesting what someone similar thinks of all this.
                        What I can’t fathom Abby is why Pegasus should think that anyone on here would give this made up tosh any credence. He’s just read Stephen Knight, talked to a weirdo or two, and decided this is real. Then it’s...hey, I can pretend that ive spoken to Stephen Knight. I hate this kind of dishonesty so much I can taste it.

I wonder if Pegasus will ever ask Stephen Knight who the Evelyn was? I think that we know the answer to that one Abby
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

this is where your lack of understanding of the spirit world hinders you and makes you make the wrong decision
                          houdinis Mother may not have spoke English however when I am in spirit form god translates for them through the mother and that's how you hear it so she can speak English I have had spirits that don't speak English speak English to me when I communicate with the spirit world it is done on a higher level from God

see in your lack of understanding of the spirit world you have just blocked a truth unknowingly houdini's mother did come back and give him a message but because he didn't understand he also block the truth

St Peter 2000 years ago spoke to the masses many of them spoke different languages when St Peter's spoke everybody understood what he said because God made them understand

Bingo!!!!
                          But my dear Diddles, the god of the bible isn’t very keen on spiritualists, mediums etc.
                          There are numerous references, one of which is below.

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God”

Comment

Prince Albert Victor never had a child but he was married to any cook he spared her life because he loved her and married her he gave her over £1,000 and threatened her with other people that if she tells anybody she would be killed by the police and by him she had no choice but to stay quiet
                            Proof of any of that?
                            Of course not, its fantasy

Comment

I do understand your point it is just my word as someone who talks to the Dead that is not evidence to you I do appreciate that but please don't forget that when you tell me Prince Albert Victor had an alibi for every night in question that is not concrete evidence
                              prove to me today that Prince Albert Victor was anywhere else on the night of the murders no one can prove that to me Queen Victoria's diary is not evidence neither is any other paperwork people lie in paperwork haven't people fiddled their taxes

please don't assume that any paperwork or written accounts of factual anything can be doctored
                              I am sorry, but historically it is concrete proof, History is based on documentary Evidence, The ONUS is on YOU to PROVE that evidence is NOT accurate, of course you can't do that, just saying you do not accept established physical evidence does not make it go away.

Comment

The killing in Mitre square with Catherine eddowes the police officer who found the body was there with the Ripper holding the light so the Ripper could do the killing and the ripping he distorted his report PC Watson I believe
                                That is something which I am afraid you have invented, conjured up in your mind.
                                Just saying you believe that is what occurred does not make it so, And his Name was Watkins

Comment

Working...
                                X