Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, the potato eaters...did Vincent kill because he had a chip on his shoulder?

Comment

• Robert,

I enjoy a crisp joke like that one. It Ruffles one person while yet another Lays down on the ground laughing. As for me, that one settled my hash.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
        Isn't one of the so called women a man? So the 5 Canons except Liz Stride and Van Gough himself. I think maybe Damien Hurst was the Ripper all that cutting animals in half was bound to lead to murder.
        The mannish one is certainly Chapman, but in van Gogh's life, it was really an abusive effeminate uncle that he had to kill by proxy later on. It's all there in the painting if one has eyes to see it.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Hmmm, the potato eaters...did Vincent kill because he had a chip on his shoulder?
          Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          Robert,

I enjoy a crisp joke like that one. It Ruffles one person while yet another Lays down on the ground laughing. As for me, that one settled my hash.

Mike
          Maybe the only "victims" that Vincent attacked were a couple of spuds that he "a-salted."

Chris
          Christopher T. George
          Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
          just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
          For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
          RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• This is where the police missed a trick : if a Peeler had questioned the potatoes, it would soon have emerged that potatoes have eyes and they see everything.

Comment

• Vincent might have been cooking blind scouse.
              Christopher T. George

Comment

• The Stuwes are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

Comment

• Just a quick question, as I'm rather tired of the 'clues in paintings' meme.

It seems that clues to several unsolved murders - for example, JtR, Black Dahlia - are to be found in the works of well-known artists. Can anyone on casebook name a solved murder case (especially one involving a sexual predator) in which clues to the murder were found in works of art executed by well-known artists or writers?

If not, why not? Perhaps the Sickert/Vincent/Gauguin proponents might care to answer that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                    March 30, 1853
                    Vincent van Gogh’s birthday.

March 30, 1888
                    Vincent van Gogh turned 35.

Nov 8, 1888
                    Just before midnight, Mary Cox saw a man with Mary Kelly as they entered Kelly’s room--Kelly was murdered a few hours later. Cox stated the man was between 35 and 36 years old.

Nov 15, 1888
                    Written in a Jack the Ripper letter, “I’m 35 & Still Alive!”

VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER

Dale Larner
                    www.vincentaliasjack.com
                    www.facebook.com/VincentaliasJack
                    Between 35 and 36 years old eh? Well, you're spot on, I'll say that. Between 35 and 36 years old means he was 35, right?

Sorry to get sarcastic, I didn't want to, but I really feel you are starting to sound desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                      Just a quick question, as I'm rather tired of the 'clues in paintings' meme.

It seems that clues to several unsolved murders - for example, JtR, Black Dahlia - are to be found in the works of well-known artists. Can anyone on casebook name a solved murder case (especially one involving a sexual predator) in which clues to the murder were found in works of art executed by well-known artists or writers?

If not, why not? Perhaps the Sickert/Vincent/Gauguin proponents might care to answer that.
                      Hey! I've just had a thought! These theorists are taking their cue from Sweeney Todd! He baked the clues into pies!

Here's another thought, instead of leaving dead dogs and doorknockers at the scene, why didn't Vincent leave a paintbush?

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                        Hey! I've just had a thought! These theorists are taking their cue from Sweeney Todd! He baked the clues into pies!

Here's another thought, instead of leaving dead dogs and doorknockers at the scene, why didn't Vincent leave a paintbush?
                        Because he left his chalk?
                        Christopher T. George

Comment

• Hi Henry,

Prepare yourself for a long period of silence.

In the meantime consider yourself fortunate it hasn't yet been suggested that clues to unsolved murders are contained within Jackson Pollock paintings.

Regards,

Simon
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Pollock

Hello Simon. That would be eminently sensible. After all, why NOT Jack the Dripper?

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• Hi Lynn,

Hail to thee, Master of the bon mot.

Regards,

Simon
                              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Lynn, Simon - you make it all worthwhile

Comment

Working...
                                X