No announcement yet.

Bob Hinton, Author and Ripperologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Phil. I was referring to Bob's 'Bye Bye' thread, where he discussed his censure and chose to publicly question a decision made by admin. As for the post you wrote that started this thread, I saw nothing at all wrong with it, except that you maybe should have asked for private e-mails and PM's that you could send on to Bob, as opposed to more public commentary.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      I was just making a funny, Maria.
      I know Tom, I really don't mind when you tease. By the by, I'm procrastinating from a deadline, thus the extreme talkativeness on the boards in the last couple days. (But you'll probably say that you're seeing no dif.)

By the by, this thread in unnecessary and possibly inappriopriate. I think it'd be fine if the admin deleted it. (I mean this seriously, not as sarcasm.)
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

Hello Tom,

Fair comment and opinion. That is for those wishing to reply to decide on which way they wish to do it.

kindly

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
          By the by, this thread in unnecessary and possibly inappriopriate. I think it'd be fine if the admin deleted it. (I mean this seriously, not as sarcasm.)
          Hello Maria,

Thank you for your opinion.

That makes two differing opinions in two replies. Tom saying there is nothing wrong with it. You saying there is. You opine it inappropriate. Tom doesn't except with minor adjustments..which I covered in response.

kindly

Phil
          Last edited by Phil Carter; 09-12-2011, 12:00 AM.
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
          X