No announcement yet.

Michele Bachmann's "Ex-Lesbian" Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The answer I was looking for was an admittance by yourself that Christians rarely force their Christian beliefs on anyone."

Yes I know you were.

So now you have something new to think about.

Comment

Like it or lump it the Old Testament says that homosexuality is wrong (Revalations I believe) and the New Testament says absolutely nothing on the subject so there you go.

Not that I give a toss either way.
      allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Hello Stphen,
        Actually, if by revelations you mean the apocalypse I believe it's in the new testament, ( John), but the Old Testament certainly says homosexuality is wrong, but so is eating dairy products and meat in the same meal, certain kinds of meat, and other things nobody in the Christian faith much regards. (all under the heading also of the six commandment: not to do unpure things)
        So, people do pick and choose, don't they.
        Anyway, homosexuality as contagious is interesting: bacteria or viruses? :-)
        A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. (O Wilde)

Comment

Just to keep it all on one thread: I saw and heard Marcus Bachmann, Michele's husband speak today for the first time. He is just like all those idiots who think God can "cure" gayness because he truly wants to believe he's not gay, that though his strength in helping others, he can be cured. I have no doubt that this man has gay tendencies. None. As a long-time theater guy, I'm pretty good at seeing the obvious.

That's all,

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            Just to keep it all on one thread: I saw and heard Marcus Bachmann, Michele's husband speak today for the first time. He is just like all those idiots who think God can "cure" gayness because he truly wants to believe he's not gay, that though his strength in helping others, he can be cured. I have no doubt that this man has gay tendencies. None. As a long-time theater guy, I'm pretty good at seeing the obvious.

That's all,

Mike
            remind me of allen covert in that comedy where he plays an actor "I was in love once, but she said I wasn't financially reliable..." "Now by she...you mean HE???" "oooh shut up!"

Comment

Hello

Marcus Bachmann is not Gay. I'm absolutely sure! How can I be sure, you ask? "cause we don't want him!!!!!
              Just happy to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey559 View Post
                Marcus Bachmann is not Gay. I'm absolutely sure! How can I be sure, you ask? "cause we don't want him!!!!!
                now that's the wisest thing I heard in long

Comment

Originally posted by mikey559 View Post
                  Once he becomes honest with himself, he could be of political use to the GLBT community. Before that, yeah, he needs to be put away somewhere.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                    Once he becomes honest with himself, he could be of political use to the GLBT community. Before that, yeah, he needs to be put away somewhere.

Mike
                    the closet?? I mean if he's not, then at least he'll get a taste of it, maybe after that he'll show more compassion.... wait... what the **** is wrong with me??? I never make optimistic comments....

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
                      The answer I was looking for was an admittance by yourself that Christians rarely force their Christian beliefs on anyone.
                      That may be true of actual Christians but what we are dealing with here are people who think they are Christian but wouldn't know Christianity if it flew up their butt. These are the type of people who do want to force their beliefs on everyone.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                        That may be true of actual Christians but what we are dealing with here are people who think they are Christian but wouldn't know Christianity if it flew up their butt. These are the type of people who do want to force their beliefs on everyone.
                        Jesus pushed his beliefs on people as well. Even tore up a temple. He may have been gay too, but that's disputable.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

c.d.
                          Which is why you have a constitution to largely prevent this.
                          Last edited by jason_c; 08-15-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
                            Which is why you have a constitution to largely prevent this.
                            Sadly, Teabaggers like Bachmann seem to think that the constitution can be safely ignored when it doesn't agree with them.
                            “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                              Sadly, Teabaggers like Bachmann seem to think that the constitution can be safely ignored when it doesn't agree with them.
                              Which makes the fear mongering by both sides fairly pointless.

Comment

Working...
                              X