Michele Bachmann's "Ex-Lesbian" Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michele Bachmann's "Ex-Lesbian" Friend

It has been a while since presidential aspirant Michele Bachmann has described homosexuality as "personal bondage" or remarked that the word "gay" is...

c.d.

this woman seems to come back often in this part of the board... so her husband "cures" gay people?? and it's "contagious"??... "part of Satan"??? why are there so little homosexuals in the black metal underground then???

Comment

Well they are right in stating that it is contagious. Just listening to a Judy Garland record or laughing at an Oscar Wilde quote can do it.

c.d.

Comment

No need for that I think life itself does a very good job. what about women laughing at an Oscar Wilde quote then?

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
          No need for that I think life itself does a very good job. what about women laughing at an Oscar Wilde quote then?
          It will make them believe in evolution. Another lie of Satan.

c.d.

Comment

or as they would call it... "evilution" (ok that one's been done a 100 times). my god!! I wonder what this woman thinks about Sinead O'Connor then

Comment

I say if these people go about about curing homosexuality, and it's a high risk contagious disease... Why, they're laying themselves on the line!
              How brave!!
              Purple hearts to all of them. Accent on purple, of course.
              A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. (O Wilde)

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                why are there so little homosexuals in the black metal underground then???
                Mhmm... Very good point, Sorella Hyde. Perhaps there is something about the black metal underground that has escaped us!
                A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. (O Wilde)

Comment

She should have the courage of her convictions.

During the 2010 election campaign, it became known that a very nice lady who lives across the road from me, and was standing as the Conservative candidate in my constituency, believed that homosexuality was caused by demonic possession, and had herself cast out said demons. In fact, she was so linguistically gifted that she once cast out a demon who spoke only French.

It's true that she failed to be elected, but it wasn't really a fatal blow to her career, as she was promptly appointed a Special Advisor by HM Secretary of State for Work and Pensions. I understand that Homosexorcism is soon to be available on the NHS.

Comment

So here we have a woman who:

Is opposed to farm subsidies--but accepts farm subsidies
                    Wants to dismantle Medicaid and Medicare--but whose husband recieves Medicaid and Medicare at his "clinic"
                    Wants to destroy Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac--but accepted a mortgage from one of them.
                    Opposes earmarks (and claimed to never have requested any)--but has sought earmarks for transportation project, claiming that "they don't count".

Oy vay.

My theory is this: That Bachmann sole purpose and value to the GOP is to give Palin credibility.
                    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

I have no problem with people who think being Homosexual is a disease that can be cured.

I hope those same people who believe it is afford me the right to believe Religion is a far worse disease than what sexual organs your partner of choice possesses.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
                        I have no problem with people who think being Homosexual is a disease that can be cured.

I hope those same people who believe it is afford me the right to believe Religion is a far worse disease than what sexual organs your partner of choice possesses.

Amongst Christians is there anyone who doesnt afford you this right? I cant think of many who would not.

Even Michelle Bachmann would afford you such a right.

Comment

Originally posted by prowling cat View Post
                          Mhmm... Very good point, Sorella Hyde. Perhaps there is something about the black metal underground that has escaped us!
                          well they start to modernize but a lot of things escapes THEM... there is now 1 spoken gay in the scene, who strangely lost all credibility... And I know about a few who hide it, probably cause they don't wanna end up like him.. but come ooon!!! at some point they must be driven to it... months locked up in small vans with 7 other drunk perverted dudes???: or maybe they're just not "trou ivol" enough

Comment

"Amongst Christians is there anyone who doesnt afford you this right?"

I try never to be "Amoungst" Christians, but the answer to your question is yes.

I suspect that was not the answer you were looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
                              "Amongst Christians is there anyone who doesnt afford you this right?"

I try never to be "Amoungst" Christians, but the answer to your question is yes.

I suspect that was not the answer you were looking for?
                              The answer I was looking for was an admittance by yourself that Christians rarely force their Christian beliefs on anyone.
                              Last edited by jason_c; 07-31-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X