Man Says Cocaine Found Between His Buttocks Is Not His

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Says Cocaine Found Between His Buttocks Is Not His

Speaking of “DUH” moments… We’re weary of hurricane news and the season is a long way from over. Got us thinking. Why are we still living here??? Because…. 1. We now o…

c.d.

"Officer I was just walking down the street when I saw a quarter on the sidewalk and when I bent over to pick it up...."

c.d.

Comment

This is the lamest excuse I've ever heard, and believe me I've heard a lot of them!

Comment

I see! So thats why they call it "crack cocaine"!!! Now I understand.

Best wishes,
        Zodiac.
        And thus I clothe my naked villainy
        With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
        And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
          I see! So thats why they call it "crack cocaine"!!! Now I understand.

Best wishes,
          Zodiac.
          well his excuse was lame but at least he didn't try to desguise it with so called "praiseworthy" excuses like a lot of felons do

Comment

Reminds me of the tale (supposedly true) of the man who went to the local hospital with a tomato ketchup bottle fully inside his bottom...

He told the staff that he's unpacked his shopping after he got home... and went for a shower (or something)... then decided to put his shopping away.... which meant stretching up to reach a cupboard..... and he slipped and the sauce bottle (which was on a chair for some reason) slipped neatly into his anus.

Now this tale may have been believed by the nurses, except that when they removed the sauce bottle... it had a rubber johnny on it.

Comment

"it had a rubber johnny on it."

I hope he wasn't trying to get sauce out of the bottle, because sometimes the only way to do that is to give the bottom of the bottle an almighty thump.

Comment

Working...
              X