Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the few really good performers of the 1980s. I liked almost everything he recorded:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Ten years ago today a beautiful life was taken too soon. R.I.P Aaliyah

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
      Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

• The best Beach Boys track by far:

One of the best 'pop' songs ever:

And the irreplaceable Yardbirds:

Comment

• the soothing voice and poetry of PJ Harvey on a sunday

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I need something very noisy and violent to cover a baby yelling his lungs out for 3 nights in a row I think i'm about to snap....

Sadistik Exekution will do.

Comment

• Comment

• I always have time for this band :

Sold Me Out from Ray Davies's soundtrack Return To Waterloo, I put the mp3 to the film clip. This is the actual track from the vinyl, as the CD release had t...

Comment

• The best song of 2011 by far:

A rather nifty, dynamic lyric video for the upcoming These Kids Wear Crowns single "Jumpstart" Pick up the single on iTunes on February 1.Pick up the album o...

Cheers,
                      Adam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                        I always have time for this band :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3Ik9elegA
                        I always say that I'm an Athiest..but it's a total lie. I am definitely Polytheist and two of my Gods are Ray Davies and Tim Roth..I love this !
                        http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

• There are versions........ but this... this knocked my socks off.. I really didn't expect the beauty could be enhanced... turn it up when you play it :-)

Beautiful song, Mark Knopfler is simply extraordinary, please comment about this song.

kindly

Phil
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                          Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                            I need something very noisy and violent to cover a baby yelling his lungs out for 3 nights in a row I think i'm about to snap....
                            Cam, what you need are THE RAMONES!

I recommend 'I Wanna Be Sedated'... you can vent your sleep-deprivations frustrations by singing and the baby can squall along with you until he falls asleep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-EKcjpEIGo

My best friend and I always loved the Ramones, and it turned out that her toddler did too. She would sing along and dance and work out all her baby angst, then sleep like a little angel. I remember her bopping in her car-seat as a 2 year old singing "We're a happy family! We're a happy family! We're a happy family! Me, Mom and Daddy!"

We all still love the Ramones, and the bopping baby is now a very well-adjusted teenage honor student who just started at university.

Bon courage,
                            Archaic

PS: Hi Ruby. I love Ray Davies too!

Comment

• ahahah thanks Bun, unfortunately my boy has been bathed in punk music from birth and it tends to make him headbang in his bed (I know it does it on Toy Dolls and GG Allin so he'll probably do it on Ramones too, he even sings Iggy Pop classics, or tries to lol, last time he was even headbanging and doing the devil's horns to the Paddington bear songs that was priceless!). And yes I think children in general tend to enjoy noisy music, Back in the Netherlands the 3 year old daughter of a friend used to imitate all the grindcore bands she was hearing, and she was giving a real extraordinary interpretation of Blood Düster lol I'll give your tip a try, but I'm afraid he would get over-frenzied more than tired (tis his "testing" period). Now as I'm posting on the music thread I'll give my sound of the moment...

Lyrics:I tried to be part of the scene -Bought all the records and magazines -But all the kids they put me down -laughed and said I was a clown -Said they di...

THE indispensable party band ;p

Comment

• PS: Hi Ruby. I love Ray Davies too!
                                [/QUOTE]

Hi Bunny !

I love The Ramones, too !!!!
                                http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
                                X