Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• listening to

Right now, Radar Love by Golden Earring.
      Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

• No apology for posting Neil Young yet again! Years and years ago, a group of us used to jam to this one. Paul strummed his guitar, we all sang and I chipped in with my harmonica:

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeSergeant View Post
          Right now, Radar Love by Golden Earring.
          I Used to love that song. I can remember designing a record sleeve for the song in a school art class. I got an A for it!

Comment

• Oh boy - what a combination! Clash and the Pogues

Comment

• I saw Thin Lizzy deliver their last concert in England at Reading in August 1983. Also in the line-up that weekend were The Stranglers and Black Sabbath.

In my opinion Whisksy in the Jar was Thin Lizzy's finest performance:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Gonna play a stack of old folkies tonight. Listening to this right now and remembering a dear departed friend.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by Limehouse; 10-21-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• This is a fantastic song. Pity the video doesn't really match the words - AND they are making the heinous mistake of playing chess with a black square in the bottom right corner instead of a white square.

Comment

• As her birthday present, being an 80's music tragic (much like myself, but of a different musical variety) I took my mother last weekend to see Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet) and Go West live in concert.

I was a little sceptical, knowing the type of music they sing, but they completely won me over.....absolutely brilliant live acts. Tony Hadley's voice in particular is unbelievable. Everybody had a great night.

So i'm listening to Go West's "We Close Our Eyes" now...

Cheers,
                    Adam.

Comment

• tell me there's a heaven.....

From the album "THE ROAD TO HELL", 1989.It's not the full version...

Comment

• Glorious pop - at its best:

and there's more.....

November 1982TV Show: Solid Gold (US)Performing (lip synching) Steppin' OutTaped in Los Angeles at KTLA.
                        Last edited by Limehouse; 11-04-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Two magnificant, but very different voices:

Official Music Video for You Don't Know Me performed by Willie Nelson Follow Willie Nelson:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willienelsonofficial Facebook...

The official 4K remaster of 'Holding Back the Years', the smash hit from Simply Red's debut studio album Picture Book. The song was a huge success for the gr...
                          Last edited by Limehouse; 11-10-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• This song is a beast. Massive energy when Phil Collins wrote this, and the strength and pain still shine through. When I die, I just want my casket, a mini replica of my casket for my coffee pot, (who says ya can't take it with ya?), and Phil singing " I don't care anymore" on a loop...that is it. Want to drop by to pay last respects to me and my coffee pot, knock yourself out, but the only speaking will be this song. Phil Collins- I don't care anymore.

"I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins (HQ)▶️ Listen to more classic hits: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5laWojGP3yqwWt3opRsbiN3x5iit5LESYear: 1982Albu...
                            I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
                            Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

• Dance tune, felt upbeat today. Lloyd featuring 50 cent...Let's get it in.

Music video by Lloyd performing Let's Get It In. (C) 2010 Young Goldie/Zone4/Interscope Records
                              I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
                              Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

• Probably one of the most overlooked, and underrated songs in RnB history. Slow and smooth, still gives a "WOW" to hear it. Az Yet-The Arrow

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Working...
                                X