Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Love Life & JTR

Hello everyone.

I wanted to write this little blog to share you all a pretty interesting story concerning my love life and the Ripper story. Some (or most) of you may recognize me from previous postings, or you may not. However, I've been posting on this website for a little over a year now, and I recently have entered a relationship with a really lovely woman. Anyway though, here is the funny part:

Although I won't reveal much of my personal life on here, I will let you all know that my last name just happens to be "Schwartz." (As in the JTR witness, Israel Schwartz) And, just by coincidence, my girlfriend's last name just happens to be....are you all ready for this?....it is "Lipski." (As in, BSM yelling 'Lipski,' as heard by Schwartz). Funny, huh? Not making it up either; it's for real. Although my g/f doesn't know much about the Ripper case, I mentioned this fact to her and we both began cracking up. Also, ironically, neither of us happen to be Jewish.

Let me know what you all think.
    Last edited by JTRSickert; 09-20-2010, 02:00 PM.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

What a fab Post ! (wonderful title)

Love the first paragraph (I was hooked) and then the first line of the second paragraph..

Then you ruined it with "I won't be revealing much of my personal life here.."

Why not, Schwartz ? C'mon The premise is good (Reality Casebook), continue..
    http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

physique

Hello JTR. Umm, she doesn't have broad shoulders, does she?

LC

Comment

Ruby,

Maybe I'll reveal more if you decide to share intimate details of your life as well. Ha ha.

Lynn,

Nope, no broad shoulders. Very feminine-like. Maybe since I've pointed this fact out to her, she may develop a fascination in the JTR case.
        I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Maybe I'll reveal more if you decide to share intimate details of your life as well. Ha ha.
          I own and have smoked a pipe (true).
          Over to you...?

Comment

material

Hello Ruby. Umm, of what material is that pipe composed? Clay, perhaps?

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
              Hello Ruby. Umm, of what material is that pipe composed? Clay, perhaps?

Cheers.
              LC
              Yes ! a white clay in a traditional 18th century style..it has a very personal story attached and I tried smoking it in public (pipe smoking is revolting -sorry, Bob).

Over to you, Lynn..and Schwartz..

Comment

Alice

Hello Ruby. Then perhaps you could be Aliceretro?

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

over to YOU Lynn (I can be any retro you like including Carol ).

Comment

A friend of mine is the spitting image of George Lusk.

c.d.

Comment

A friend of mine is the spitting image of Aaron Kozminski. (I've never told him, and no, he doesn't behave like Aaron Kozminski.) He's a freestyle snowboarder, and a typical freestyle snowboarder looks (and possibly behaves) like Aaron Kozminski, especially when under the influence.
                      As for BS, I do have broad shoulders, but then again, I'm a surfer.
                      (Deduction: Are people engaging in boardsports freaks of nature? Dunno, but we definitely party like such.)
                      Best regards,
                      Maria

Comment

Update: Me and the woman I had previously mentioned are no longer seeing each other. Maybe the Ripper connection freaked her out too much or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
                          A friend of mine is the spitting image of Aaron Kozminski. (I've never told him, and no, he doesn't behave like Aaron Kozminski.) He's a freestyle snowboarder, and a typical freestyle snowboarder looks (and possibly behaves) like Aaron Kozminski, especially when under the influence.
                          As for BS, I do have broad shoulders, but then again, I'm a surfer.
                          (Deduction: Are people engaging in boardsports freaks of nature? Dunno, but we definitely party like such.)
                          Hi maria
                          What image of A.K. are you compairing your friend to? i did not think any existed?

Comment

The nice little old lady next door to us has a cat called Jackie. I happened to mention that I thought the cat had left us a couple of 'gifts' (a water vole; a bird or two) on the path. 'Were they torn up?' she asked, a glint in her eye. 'No. Perfect condition. Just dead.' 'Not him, then,' said she. 'We call him Jack the Ripper. It's not nice. Intestines caught up on the cat flap.'
                            Pleasant.
                            best,

claire

Comment

Abby Normal wrote.
                              Hi maria
                              What image of A.K. are you compairing your friend to? i did not think any existed?

Abby,
                              you're so right. But there's a sketch assigned to him on the Suspects page on casebook.(http://www.casebook.org/suspects/.) I was referring to that!
                              Best regards,
                              Maria

Comment

Working...
                              X