Burka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Robert

"Do they know what happened to the other one?" Hitler's words exactly.[/QUOTE]

What he didn't know either?

Did he just wake up one day and it was gone??!!

Hi Natalie

I don't know that one, which I bet my nan was grateful for.

Hi Stephen

the one I was taught was different

Hitler has only got one ball
    The other is on the kitchen wall
    His mother the dirty bugger
    cut it off when he was small.

Although I am guessing their are quite a few variations out there.

Tj
    Last edited by tji; 08-05-2010, 12:37 AM.
    It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• Tj, he probably wanted to leave it under his pillow in the hope of sixpence from the fairies.

Comment

• Hi Robert

Either that or bailiffs over there were freakishly good at their jobs.

Tj
        It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• "That's strange!" What is wrong mein Fuhrer? "I could have sworn I had two!!??"

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
          The marching song version I was taught in the 1950s was:

The other is in the Leeds Town Hall
          Himmler is very similar
          And Goe(balls) has no balls at all

Apparently the Russian autopsy confirmed that Hitler did only just have the one. Strange that the British soldiers knew that.
          Sounds like the version that we used to sing as kids back in the 70's. Only ours started a bit different, probably because of the comedy show "It ain't half hot mum" that was on TV at that time.

Land of soap and water, Hitler's having a bath
          Bormann's looking through the keyhole, having a bloody good laugh!
          Beeeeecause...
          Goering has two but very small
          Himmler has something similar
          But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all!

The other is in the Leeds Town Hall
          His mother the dirty bugger
          Cut it off when he was small!

She threw it into a chestnut tree
          The wind blew it into the deep blue sea
          The fishes got out their dishes
          And had scallops and bollocks for tea!

Best wishes,

Zodiac.
          And thus I clothe my naked villainy
          With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
          And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

• I think someone remarked that Hitler would often be seen standing with his hands clasped over his groin, as if protectively. Might have been a result of an injury there.

Didn't Russ Meyer once make a film where someone puts piranha fish in Hitler's bath?

"Nein, nein, not in my tub!"

Comment

• Mein Fuhrer... We have found it!!!

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              I think someone remarked that Hitler would often be seen standing with his hands clasped over his groin, as if protectively. Might have been a result of an injury there.

Didn't Russ Meyer once make a film where someone puts piranha fish in Hitler's bath?

"Nein, nein, not in my tub!"
              Hi Rob,

Hitler Rants Parodies is a channel dedicated to Downfall Parodies. These parodies are created using scenes from Downfall/Der Untergang. These videos are parodies and are covered by the “fair use” doctrine of U.S. copyright law. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. All Downfall scenes used in theses parodies are the property of Constantin Film. Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/hitlerrantsparodies Discord ► https://www.discord.com/invite/5S2ZpfU Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/HRPDownfallParodies Instagram ►https://www.instagram.com/hrp.downfall.parodies Reddit ►https://www.reddit.com/r/HitlerRantsParodies Twitter ► https://twitter.com/HRP_Parodies

Hitler Rants Parodies is a channel dedicated to Downfall Parodies. These parodies are created using scenes from Downfall/Der Untergang. These videos are parodies and are covered by the “fair use” doctrine of U.S. copyright law. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. All Downfall scenes used in theses parodies are the property of Constantin Film. Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/hitlerrantsparodies Discord ► https://www.discord.com/invite/5S2ZpfU Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/HRPDownfallParodies Instagram ►https://www.instagram.com/hrp.downfall.parodies Reddit ►https://www.reddit.com/r/HitlerRantsParodies Twitter ► https://twitter.com/HRP_Parodies

The youtube channel with a variety of lip sync videos for your amusement. Themes range from politics to celebrities,current events, and the latest news! Come have a laugh in my channel! Don't forget to subscribe.

Best wishes,

Zodiac.
              And thus I clothe my naked villainy
              With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
              And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                Ah Nats, sometimes it's the most dreadful things that I joke about the most. We each have our own way of handling things.

And who wouldn't smile at "Hitler Sings George Formby"?

That would certainly raise more than a smile in me! I'd love to hear him get his accent round 'Mr Woo's a Window Cleaner Now'.

Comment

• Isn't it amazing how this thread has gone from Burkas to boll***s?

Comment

• Maybe its a kind of Freudian slip - Julie?

Comment

• Oh really...

Originally posted by cappuccina View Post
                      Thatcher was born into privilege; how could anyone take anything she says seriously, really??

You really must stop letting your class hatred take over. Margaret Thatcher was the daughter of a grocer in Grantham and was raised in a small flat. Hardly a priveleged start in life is it? She worked for what she achieved.

Comment

• Oh really...

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                        No-one did more to create poverty and deprivation in this country than the Thatcher woman by destroying peoples jobs..
                        What tosh. What is your definition of a job? I always thought was where you worked and earned money by your labours. If you are referring to the coal and steel industries they weren’t jobs, they were charities costing the British taxpayer more than a million pounds a day in subsidies.

If you want to look at who destroyed jobs, look to the likes of Arthur Scargill. Haven’t you ever wondered why during the miners’ strike that he caused not one single other trade union backed him? Because they knew that he was wrong and his intransigence caused despair and misery to thousands of miners. You are also overlooking the 30% pay rises the miners unions got in the early seventies to the detriment of the whole country.

When Mrs Thatcher took over the economy was rated 17th in the world, when the Conservatives were finally ousted the economy was 4th. After ten years of Labour now look at it! We are now spending more on benefits than on the NHS.

Comment

• Respecting Culture

I see another British woman has been arrested in a Muslim country for not respecting their culture by dressing inappropiately.

Strange isn't it when we go their country we have to respect their culture, when they come here they stick two fingers up at us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
                            What tosh. What is your definition of a job? I always thought was where you worked and earned money by your labours. If you are referring to the coal and steel industries they weren’t jobs, they were charities costing the British taxpayer more than a million pounds a day in subsidies.

If you want to look at who destroyed jobs, look to the likes of Arthur Scargill. Haven’t you ever wondered why during the miners’ strike that he caused not one single other trade union backed him? Because they knew that he was wrong and his intransigence caused despair and misery to thousands of miners. You are also overlooking the 30% pay rises the miners unions got in the early seventies to the detriment of the whole country.

When Mrs Thatcher took over the economy was rated 17th in the world, when the Conservatives were finally ousted the economy was 4th. After ten years of Labour now look at it! We are now spending more on benefits than on the NHS.
                            Agree totally with Bob on this, during the last elections a staunch labour supporter raised the question "What did Thatcher ever do for us?"
                            My answer was that under Thatchers government I would have been actively encouraged to own my own home and small business and had access to higher education with a grant rather than a loan system.
                            People are screaming about lack of social housing in the UK because of the right to buy system she introduced here, but a successive labour govt. had some 13 years to give local authorities powers to build more, but never did.
                            http://www.taraforum.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post

Thatcher took unemplyment levels to over three million.

How can you say other unions did not back Scargill? I was out on the streets collecting money for miners'; families during the miners' strike backed by my then union.

I can remember being on 50p per hour in the mid 70s and unions at that time were fighting for a £1 hourly minimum. During that year - Lord Vestey paid 1 PENCE - yes 1 PENCE - in taxes. Don't you dare blame hard-working people for wanting a slice of the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Ali View Post
                                Agree totally with Bob on this, during the last elections a staunch labour supporter raised the question "What did Thatcher ever do for us?"
                                My answer was that under Thatchers government I would have been actively encouraged to own my own home and small business and had access to higher education with a grant rather than a loan system.
                                People are screaming about lack of social housing in the UK because of the right to buy system she introduced here, but a successive labour govt. had some 13 years to give local authorities powers to build more, but never did.

Never did? WRONG! They introduced a system whereby a percentage of newly built housing developments had to include social housing.

Comment

Working...
                                X