Clear All

• DVV
    replied
    Nobody knows.
    Ha ha !

Leave a comment:

• Marlowe
    replied
    Enjoy your remaining time here, "High Power". (place mocking laughter here)

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Marlowe
    aka nobody.

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Ah Marlowe.

Now we're in family.

Leave a comment:

• Marlowe
    replied
    I've been patiently waiting for the wheels to come off of the DVV freak show. Some things are just inevitable.

Marlowe

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Originally posted by Magpie View Post
    Really?

I mean seriously? You, who are constantly whining about other people's "insults" while expecting others to accept yours in silence? This is the best you can manage? Has your position become so intellectually bankrupt that you are reduced to playground taunts? That's just sad.

I guess that pretty much wraps it up.
    Really.
    Read what I've quoted . Or not.
    Anyway, not your problem.

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    Ally, be patient like Leslie.

One day,God willing, a man will look at you.
    Originally posted by DVV View Post
    Even though you stink a bit.
    Really?

I mean seriously? You, who are constantly whining about other people's "insults" while expecting others to accept yours in silence? This is the best you can manage? Has your position become so intellectually bankrupt that you are reduced to playground taunts? That's just sad.

I guess that pretty much wraps it up.
    Last edited by Magpie; 03-20-2010, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Even though you stink a bit.
    Last edited by DVV; 03-20-2010, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Ally, be patient like Leslie.

One day,God willing, a man will look at you.

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    Originally posted by Limehouse View Post

If she is truly sorry, she should recognise the need for her inprisonment for the rest of her life.
    Pretty much sums it up perfectly, Limehouse.

I believe Tom Sharpe said much the same about Myra Hindley.

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Originally posted by Ally View Post
    Okay, I missed this post as it occurred after I went to sleep last night. And now I have just realized what is going on here. I thought it was only weak-minded, pathetic women who fell in love with mass murderers and wrote them in prison under the deluded impression that they could see their souls. I realize now what DVV is. And it's disappointing. As insane in his own way as she is in hers. The reason he is incapable of logic and a reasoned argument and can only say what he "feels": He's a murder groupie.

And therefore, impossible to argue with. He has no reason, he only has feelings. Vomit. We've had them on the boards before, and no doubt we'll have them again, but I refuse to further feed his little lovefest or allow him to wax philosophical about his gal pal wish she'd answer my devoted letters. At least the last skank was actually married to the dirtbag she defended.

I have a feeling this conversation is going to make it into one of his letters he writes her, a "see how I defended you, I am devoted to you" missive and I refuse to help him further. He actually said on another thread he'd write her about this board, and I thought he was joking. Now that I see what his game is, nope, I am out.
    Ah Ah.

I knew you missed a real man.

Leave a comment:

• DVV
    replied
    Yeah, thanks for agreeing

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    Originally posted by DVV View Post

But the very fact that she suscribed to the ridiculous Helter Skelter prophecy proved that she was under Manson's influence. Helter Skelter, as far as I know, doesn't come from Bobby Beausoleil.
    Nonsense. Just because she signed on doesn't mean that it was because Charlie's influence over her must have overridden her free will.

But you can't portray her as a youth coming from a perfectly stable family, who came to kill for Helter Skelter although she didn't care about Charlie.
    It wouldn't be true, and would make no sense.

I never claimed she came from a "perfectably stable family" (there's no such thing". I said that she her background contained more stability that many of the Manson "followers" who chose to leave rather than kill.

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    My apologies. Yes, I should have presented both sides of Leslie's upbringing.

I was working from parole hearing testimony where she said her family was supportive and she was the one who rejected them and hit the road.

But everything else remains: She did well in school, she had prior experience with fringe groups that she left with no problem. She was, by her own testimony (and DVV's admission) not one of the "Manson zombies" and therefore has the least legitimate claim of "I was robbed of my will by Charlie".

Leave a comment:

• Limehouse
    replied
    In my opinion, however sorry Leslie is for her crimes, her victims and the families of her victims can never be free from the horror that was visited on them when those crazy people went out with the intention of killing innocent people.

Blame drugs, blame a poor family situation, blame Manson - anyone but themselves. Even at the young age of 19, Leslie was old enough to walk away from the lifestyle she was leading and reject the people who were leading her into the hell that became the horrific slaughter of so many people.

If she is truly sorry, she should recognise the need for her inprisonment for the rest of her life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X