They got the Long Island Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Hi John I get the impression that for the likes of stow, Lechmere represents 'year 0' and everything pre Lechmere is no longer relevant. It still amazes me what is set at lechmere door vrs what it's actually basen on. Keeps old stow busy I suppose making is fan club vids
    I totally agree Aethelwulf. The Lechmere theory followers are at best blinkered and at worst delusional regarding Lechmere.

Cheers John

Comment

Something that sounded a bit odd on stow's latest vid is that he cites increasing age and therefore decreasing sexual interest as a key reason serial killers stop. But it is clear he thinks lech is in the frame for the 1870s torso murders. Lech would have been early twenties then, so it seems odd he'd take 10 years off between 1874 and 1884 at the height of his 'powers' shall we say. If the 70s and 80s torsos are linked I feel there has to be a good reason, I think it's more likely the killer was doing a ten year stretch. We know from examples above that some serial killers have done more time than this for unrelated crimes during a murder series.

Comment

Rex Heuermann - fall guy? http://www.snopes.com/wh789hkj

Comment

Working...
        X