No announcement yet.

Another Piece of Evidence Linking John McInnes to the Bible John Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we put it in the most generous terms then it might just have been the case that the reason that these high-ranking officers where there was due to the name McInnes and their desire that this shouldn’t get out if it turned out that McInnes was innocent. Maybe they didn’t feel confident leaving it in the hands of lower ranked officers? It does feel like more than that though but without certainties it’s easy to get carried away. The officers from the cold case investigation who were spoken to in the podcast certainly suspect a cover-up of some kind but what I found strange was that they appear convinced that the ‘John’ in the taxi was John Irvine McInnes but they aren’t convinced that he was the killer of Helen Puttock.

I could do with listening to the podcasts again because I’ve made notes and on re-reading a couple of areas are a bit unclear. What seemed to be suggested though was that Jeannie might never have actually seen McInnes. Perhaps Barn could clarify this as I know that he’s recently listened again?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
    X