No announcement yet.

Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad, sad case. I hadn't followed it as it unfolded, but watched the "Dr. Phil" programs on it, and the more they talked to both sets of parents of the young people, the more I said to myself, "he did it, the creep!"
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

For those of us in the UK there’s a programme on channel 5 tonight at 10.00 called Gabby Petito: The Murder That Gripped The World.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        For those of us in the UK there’s a programme on channel 5 tonight at 10.00 called Gabby Petito: The Murder That Gripped The World.
        Thanks, Mike. My wife has become obsessed with the case. I know virtually nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Thanks, Mike. My wife has become obsessed with the case. I know virtually nothing about it.
          I only know what’s been posted on here Gary but I’ve got it on record. It might be a good one.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I only know what’s been posted on here Gary but I’ve got it on record. It might be a good one.
            She kept abreast of what was happening on FB as the story developed.

The documentary will be my introduction to the case.

Thanks again!

Comment

There was an announcement last month, I think, that Gabby's killer wrote a confession that he had indeed done it in a notebook which was recovered. His suicide was about the only decent thing he did in this whole mess. Case closed, and another warning about domestic violence. Sigh.
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

Working...
              X