Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian
    replied
    Great drama I thought great viewing and acting David had a uncanny resemblance to Nilsen

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    Yes, etenguy, I thought it was very well done, and Tennant was chillingly like "Des". I also thought Daniel Mays was exceptional, as DCI Peter Jay.

There's a related documentary tonight at 9pm on ITV called: The Real "Des": the Dennis Nilsen Story, this time with David Tennant as the narrator.

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• etenguy
    started a topic DES Drama - Dennis Neilson

DES Drama - Dennis Neilson

An absolutely fascinating insight into one of the UK's most notorious serial killers of recent times and the investigation into his murders. It concentrates on post arrest of Dennis Neilson and how events then unfolded. I remember the case breaking at the time but have never been especially interested since then. Disappointed and surprised by some of the police behaviour but no spoilers. It has certainly piqued my interest and will look out the Brian Masters biography.

Be interested in others views, but I would recommend it. David Tennant was, in my view, excellent in his portrayal of Dennis Neilson, bringing out his humanity, arrogance, warped logic and dark side without excusing him or painting him solely as an evil monster.
Working...
X