No announcement yet.

DES Drama - Dennis Neilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davidson wasnt the worst, but I wont name names.
    The original carry on sergeant was the most eery - I was behind the sofa most of the time.
    Jon Pertwee was having a navy lark without a cup of tea and a slice of cake.
    Im glad to see the booming voice of Baker keeps him in work - an actor's actor!

Anyway OT: Dennis & Nilsen are two words which should strike fear in the heart of anyone tempted by Tinder, or should I say Grindr.

Comment

Originally posted by Dupin View Post
      Anyway OT: Dennis & Nilsen are two words which should strike fear in the heart of anyone tempted by Tinder, or should I say Grindr.
      Absolutely - both. I remember when this broke in the early 1980s and it made me, as young man in London, nervous for a while.

Comment

I know the basics of this case only, but I've heard the drama is excellent, and as (another) David Tennant fan, I'm looking forward to eventually getting to see it.

It's interesting what was said up thread about Nilsen killing to keep his victims from leaving. I believe Jeffrey Dahmer had a motive along those same lines, though perhaps darker-edged

My first Doctor was Tom Baker, when his episodes began airing on a local TV station in Southern California in 1978 or so. My father actually recommended the show to me, having stumbled across it while channel hopping. My obsession with Dr Who started from that casual comment, lol.
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Working...
        X