• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ven View Post
    so who's bad with computers?
    You as mentioned. Do you think I wrote those notes? They're from the files obviously which is why they're photographed. They're shorthand written by someone I don't know who. I don't think it's the judge I'd imagine he's too busy listening to evidence and stuff, but that was what I was told.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    waiting WWH! Do you want to change that "Wow, look! nothing!"post?
    Yeah because it's wrong, so I'd prefer this:

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    so who's bad with computers?

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Apology accepted WWH... but not expectng one.. so do you concede?
    It's a mistype in the short notes, the short notes are a cut down version of the full trial notes. I am told by HS that they are the judge's notes. There are several other mistypes in there.

That's what the real statement is.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    waiting WWH! Do you want to change that "Wow, look! nothing!"post?

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    so we have to read an accept ALL your posts but you you don't have to?

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    it's in your files!!

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Apology accepted WWH... but not expectng one.. so do you concede?

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    you were away for some time herlock and missed these messages

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    The first to images are the from the The Murder of Julia Wallace (1931) - Full DPP case files
    01-17-2020, 06:06 AM POST #37

Where it reads as - "Apart from that Sister-In-Law had seen him alone at 4pm"
    I literally had to Google that line to find it, and what I found by Googling that is not the original statement it's some shizo seeming **** posted by yourself referencing something else (I assume you're actually just bad with computers not schizo lmao).

Please post the link to the actual statement where this can be found.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    The first to images are the from the The Murder of Julia Wallace (1931) - Full DPP case files
    01-17-2020, 06:06 AM POST #37

Where it reads as - "Apart from that Sister-In-Law had seen him alone at 4pm"

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Amy's meeting with William at 4pm
    Your post is blank. If you provide this evidence it will actually upgrade you from incel cuck status, that would be immensely significant.

WOW... i posted it ages ago... and your reference checking is so good then WTF.

Incel cuck status... Wow... I really am trying...
    Why do you expect me to go back to check your posts or the "document" you're always referencing? It's usually useless BS like "Julia's bday surprise!" jackets held up over her eyes waiting for her special gift or w.e. lmfao.

If you have a statement showing that, which is in contrast actually useful info, please post it now.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Amy's meeting with William at 4pm
    Your post is blank. If you provide this evidence it will actually upgrade you from incel cuck status, that would be immensely significant.

WOW... i posted it ages ago... and your reference checking is so good then WTF.

Incel cuck status... Wow... I really am trying...

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

This is an all-or-nothing viewpoint. This is an imperfect plan created by a human being. Possibly a human being who had an exaggerated opinion of his own intelligence and ability. As I said earlier this is a very common trait in murderers. It’s almost a prerequisite.

You can easily find intelligent people that have poor skills at certain tasks. Wallace might have had poor strategic and tactical thinking hence his poor performances at chess.
    Yes this is what I am trying to convey... Imperfect plan, flawed, etc. whatever... The person has "poor strategic and tactical thinking", is dumb, forgetful (East might be a mistake), or anything else along those lines if it IS a plan. OR it is not a plan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X