Who Killed Julia Wallace? - New Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneRound View Post

Hi again WWH - I guess it's quite possible that interest in the original broadcasts may have prompted a probably live phone-in programme. Whether that would have been rebroadcast or even saved, I don't know.

If your mucker Josh is right - and he may well be - I suspect that the phone-in programme was produced separately after the other programmes had been aired.

Btw, tremendous credit to those involved with the research for the original broadcasts. Fifty years on from the murder, tracking down Lily Lloyd to the Isle of Man and the telephonist in the States - that's some effort in the pre-internet age! Fascinating as well to hear the memories and thoughts of Hector Munro, Wallace's trial solicitor.

Best regards,
    OneRound
    It's four parts as you will see:

I've read that book Ged, really enjoyable. Am I right in remembering that Murray concluded by saying Wallace was the murderer and had got the timing absolutely spot on, discrediting the evidence of a milk or paper boy by saying he could have misread the clock when saying what time he had seen Julia alive. The man From the Pru was released on video in USA but doesnt appear to have been done so here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
      Josh was right. I wonder why Rod only posted the 3 on here Maybe they’ll surface again one day and we can hear the phone-in one?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Josh was right. I wonder why Rod only posted the 3 on here Maybe they’ll surface again one day and we can hear the phone-in one?
        Apparently, in that segment, people are giving their theories as to how the mackintosh was used (implicating Wallace), with Goodman becoming angered. Lol.

I presume Rod does not like the anti-Wallaceness of that section.

Comment

Working...
        X