No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my kids when they go their grandparents evey now and then, and it is upsetting when there toys are left lying about. I am a big soppy sod, but I love my kids, and miss them when they are not here.

(Make mine with rasberry sauce and your on!)
    Regards Mike

Comment

• A wide variety of sauces and sprinkles I have...none of the kids agree on what they like best. I know what you mean about the toys: the first time my daughter spent the night away from home I sat on her bed looking at her toys (she was about a mile away ). Next week I have to go to Wales for a few days...trying to convince the husband that the little ones really need to come with me. I mean, it's only money, right?!
      best,

claire

Comment

• When my wife was pregnant with our second, our first went on holiday abroad with his grandparents. They have family in Gurnsey and I was beside myself as I didn't know what to do without him!

He is 4 going on 24 and we are best friends!
        Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by claire View Post
          A wide variety of sauces and sprinkles I have...none of the kids agree on what they like best. I know what you mean about the toys: the first time my daughter spent the night away from home I sat on her bed looking at her toys (she was about a mile away ). Next week I have to go to Wales for a few days...trying to convince the husband that the little ones really need to come with me. I mean, it's only money, right?!
          Claire:

Are you really coming to Wales ? I live in Mid-Wales, if you come it would be nice if we could meet. The only firm plans I have at the moment are in November the 1,2,3 and 4 when we will be in London for the Fortean Un-convention and to see my son for his birthday celebration before he flies to the U.S. for a two week holiday.

Maria
          Last edited by Maria; 10-04-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Must...resist...temptation.

Suffice to say, Ive just got back from Rothley and the candle still burns.

Theres hope.

Monty
            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Tell you what Mont- The story is RIGHTish.....you've 'Just come back from ROMFORD' -right!!!!

Stick to it- it works!!!

Well at least you can talk some sense regarding a situation- unlike some...................

Got a spare 6d??
              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                Anyway,

Just been reading the book by Danny Wallace entitled "Vanished- The truth about the dissapearance of Madeline McCann".
                It's a good read, but I had to give it back to the wife
                Mike:

You have left me curious now. Who is Danny Wallace ? Is this book any good ?

Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria View Post
                  Mike:

You have left me curious now. Who is Danny Wallace ? Is this book any good ?

Maria
                  I don't actually know who Danny Wallace is, or what credentials he has. There was another book, available online, which was written by a True Crime Correspondent actually based in the village where Maddie went missing from.
                  I got the Danny Wallace book from Waterstones for the wife, and she is enjoying reading it, and I enjoyed what little I read from it!
                  She also has a few on Holly and Jessica, that were murdered in Soham.
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• No Suzi,

Rothley is the village where the McGanns live. Ive drank there, represented their football team and still have good friends there.

Its only 2 miles from where I live.
                    Monty

Comment

• My daughter works as a paramedic in Leicestershire and met Mrs McCann when she was called to one of her patients. She has also done some medical training at the Glenfield Hospital where Gerry works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        No Suzi,

Rothley is the village where the McGanns live. Ive drank there, represented their football team and still have good friends there.

Its only 2 miles from where I live.
                        Mc Ganns??- Sorry Mont was a Hutch related joke!! hugs x

Comment

• I meant McCann, sorry Suzi, Ive just watched Paul McGann on tv.

Limehouse, my village lays between Glenfield and Rothley. My Mum used to work not far from the hospital there at county hall.

Monty
                          Monty

Comment

• He he hugs Mont!

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              I meant McCann, sorry Suzi, Ive just watched Paul McGann on tv.

Limehouse, my village lays between Glenfield and Rothley. My Mum used to work not far from the hospital there at county hall.

Monty

I hope you and yours never need the services of my daughter, Monty but if you do, you will be in very good hands. She's one of the youngest qualified medics in Europe. She's just turned 20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                                I hope you and yours never need the services of my daughter, Monty but if you do, you will be in very good hands. She's one of the youngest qualified medics in Europe. She's just turned 20.
                                Excellent!! good on her!! That's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X