No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayerling, it would serve no purpose to 'make up' the 'incident'. That is what happened, and that's all there is to it.
    Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation. All possibillitys welcomed. Because, I, more than anyone, would like the answer.
    And yes Celesta, it is, or was, Crowley Park, now that you mention it.(well done!) As much as I can recall, for sure it was between 1993 and no later than 1995. In the warmer months.

Comment

• Hi All,

Jeff, Hope you had a nice birthday, and will have many more nice ones.

Plang, I came across a plethora of sightings for your area. BC is a virtual mecca for UFOs and unexplained happenings. It's almost as if it would be unusual if you didn't see something, but of course that's not true. It's rare to see these things. Sounds like a very interesting area you live in.

Stan, Any more tremors?
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hi Celesta,

Yes, we had our daily earthquake this morning.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Hi Celesta,

Yes, we had our daily earthquake this morning.

Good Lord! I need to check the news. Hopefully, it was not too bad. God help us if the Brevard zone reactivates. There was some movement along it not long ago, I seem to remember hearing. Wasn't much. But still!
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hey Gang,

I just saw a video on CNN of some lights over Arizona. It was interesting. I tried to find it on line, but what I found wasn't too good. Maybe more will be posted later today or tomorrow. I also saw reports of a similar event in Florida.

Comment

• It's a UFO Hunters marathon tonight.

Celesta-The quakes are like 4.6 so not very strong. Just dinner plate rattlers so far.

I hope Mike is OK. He's usually not off more than 12 hours at a stretch.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi sdreid and Celesta. sdreid, technically, you are not in a high risk earthquake zone,so don't worry about it.
                Celesta, as we discussed, alien craft will not reveal themselves with lightbulbs and lenses unless they want to advertise their presence. They will use illumination for practical purposes only. Such as for collecting specimens/emergencys etc. I'll remind you, any UFO that enters a countrys airspace will be met with aggression.

Comment

• Message From Mike To Guys on Flying Saucer Thread

Hello Gang,

I received a message from Mike this morning. He asked me to tell you all that "I will be back on as soon as I am well enough." He has had constant chest pain for over 2 weeks, now. He's posting only a couple of times a day, right now, to avoid tiring himself. He has several tests scheduled for today. For the time being, he is going to rest and avoid stress.

People, if you pray, please say a special one for this young friend of ours.

Celesta

Comment

• Originally posted by plang View Post
                    Hi sdreid and Celesta. sdreid, technically, you are not in a high risk earthquake zone,so don't worry about it.
                    Celesta, as we discussed, alien craft will not reveal themselves with lightbulbs and lenses unless they want to advertise their presence. They will use illumination for practical purposes only. Such as for collecting specimens/emergencys etc. I'll remind you, any UFO that enters a countrys airspace will be met with aggression.

No doubt that they would be met with aggression. I don't think they try to advertise their presence either.

Comment

• Update On Mike

Hello all,

Just got another message from Mike. He's at home, wearing an ECG, and said to tell everyone he will be back soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by plang View Post
                        Hi sdreid and Celesta. sdreid, technically, you are not in a high risk earthquake zone,so don't worry about it.
                        Hi Plang, I hope you don't think I doubt you. I don't doubt you. The lights you mentioned and the humming, too, might have been part of the specimen collection that they could have been doing.

I agree that anything like that entering the air space would draw a lot of negative attention. In fact there was a recent show about it, UFO Dogfights. I didn't get to see though. Stan would know.

Comment

• Thanks for the PM news Celesta. All the best to our friend Mike.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            Thanks for the PM news Celesta. All the best to our friend Mike.

Ditto!
                            “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Hi Celeste, Stan, Magpie, and Plang,

Thanks for the news about Mike, Celeste. I hope he is back with us soon.

Yesterday was significant as the anniversary of

1) the surrender of Joe Johnston's Confederate army to William Sherman in North Carolina in 1865.

2) the boiler explosion (or hidden explosive in the coal sabotage) of the steamboat Sultana, near Memphis, Tennessee on the Mississippi River - killing between 1700 and 1800 people, mostly returning Union prisoners of war from camps like Andersonville. It remains the worst shipwreck in North American history.

3) the shooting of John Wilkes Booth (or, if you are a fantasist, the shooting of the alleged John Wilkes Booth) at Garrett's Tobacco Barn outside Bowling
                              Green, Virginia.

It certainly is a day that makes me concentrate on the American Civil War.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Comment

• He approves.

--J. "Salt Water!" D.

Comment

Working...
                                X