No announcement yet.

So, who REALLY killed Jill Dando?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why Barry George can't get compensation, how can anyone be not innocent enough?
    He was so obviously a patsy that my suspicions tend towards the police themselves,particularly post Leveson.
    My hunches have always been that her phone was being hacked,which is how the killer(s) knew where she was going to be.
    The other hunch is that her murder is connected in some way to the murder of Daniel Morgan.

Comment

Strange story. A week or so before she was shot I was watching tv and there was an advert for the Radio Times(a tv listings magazine)which happened to have a picture of Dando on the cover. As I saw this pic I heard a voice say in my head "Oh, she has got to die".
      Imagine how surprised I was when a week or so later she was dead.
      Then not long later a policeman with a high rank put forward the notion that Dando appearing on the front of the Radio Times had something so do with her death.

You can see the picture here...

There aren't many magazine brands that can publish a hardback book of their covers alone. Rolling Stone, Esquire and Vogue have done it, now the Radio Times joins this elite club. Arguably the biggest magazine in the UK, Radio Times has occupied two very different positions in the publishing landscape. Firstly as a monopoly publication of the BBC, and then as a regular commercial offering, competing with all the other listings titles. Radio Times is currently celebrating its 90th anniversary, this book show what an incredible role the title has played in documenting British cultural life, Unlike the titles mentioned earlier, Radio Times is a weekly, so it's not possible to put every cover in the book. Skillfully curated by their longstanding Art Director and Deputy Editor, Shem Law, the book has all the famous ones, together with a whole load more that surprise, delight, and frankly make you feel just a little bit emotional. It's not available in the shops, but you can buy it online in

If you scroll down. She is dressed in black leather and stood in front of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
        Strange story. A week or so before she was shot I was watching tv and there was an advert for the Radio Times(a tv listings magazine)which happened to have a picture of Dando on the cover. As I saw this pic I heard a voice say in my head "Oh, she has got to die".
        Then not long later a policeman with a high rank put forward the notion that Dando appearing on the front of the Radio Times had something so do with her death.

https://cowlesmedia.london/radio-tim...ook-of-covers/

If you scroll down. She is dressed in black leather and stood in front of a car.
        Where were you at the time of the murder Albie?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post

https://cowlesmedia.london/radio-tim...ook-of-covers/

The text under the photo of the Radio Times front cover from 1999 says that the photo is of "Sue Dando" aka Susanne (Suzanne) Dando, actress and former British gymnast, not Jill Dando who was murdered in 1999. Sue Dando was co-presenting the BBC's Holiday programme at the time of the photo. As far as I'm aware Sue Dando did not get murdered and is still alive today.
          Last edited by Spitfire; 04-26-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Although the image looks more like Jill than Susanne.

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post

Although the image looks more like Jill than Susanne.
              As indeed it was.
              THE COVER of this week's Radio Times shows a 37-year-old woman at the prime of her professional career and about to take the most significant step of her personal life. Jill Dando was moving on from the Holiday programme, where she had become part of the nation's consciousness, synonymous with entertaining, yet insightful, reports from around the world, to her new series, Antiques Inspectors. The move was in part because she planned to marry her boyfriend, Alan Farthing, in September. She told the magazine that "getting married this autumn was certainly an additional incentive to spend rather more time in England".

Comment

The text under the photo of the Radio Times front cover from 1999 says that the photo is of "Sue Dando" aka Susanne (Suzanne) Dando, actress and former British gymnast, not Jill Dando who was murdered in 1999. Sue Dando was co-presenting the BBC's Holiday programme at the time of the photo.
                In fact it was Jill Dando, not Suzanne Dando, who presented Holiday.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

The text under the photo of the Radio Times front cover from 1999 says that the photo is of "Sue Dando" aka Susanne (Suzanne) Dando, actress and former British gymnast, not Jill Dando who was murdered in 1999. Sue Dando was co-presenting the BBC's Holiday programme at the time of the photo. As far as I'm aware Sue Dando did not get murdered and is still alive today.
                  It's Jill Dando. Google "Jill Dando radio times" and you will see a clearer picture of her.

Comment

Definitely Jill.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      Barry George has walked free after eight years in jail. So, was she killed by a stalker or someone with a different motive?
                      She knew too much .
                      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

A new documentary released on Neflix ''Who killed Jill Dando''
                        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Coincidentally I’ve just added the documentary that Fishy mentions to ‘my list’ on Netflix.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                            A new documentary released on Neflix ''Who killed Jill Dando''
                            I think they may have got the right man first time 'round, or someone like him.

I do feel a bit guilty when condemning a man eventually found innocent, and so I'm going to say someone like him out of courtesy to the law process and Barry George given he was found innocent in the end.

I can't help but feel, however, that Barry George remains a very good candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

I think they may have got the right man first time 'round, or someone like him.

I do feel a bit guilty when condemning a man eventually found innocent, and so I'm going to say someone like him out of courtesy to the law process and Barry George given he was found innocent in the end.

I can't help but feel, however, that Barry George remains a very good candidate.
                              strongly agree. admittedly i dont know alot about this case, but from what i do know it seems its a classic case of famous person killed by lone loony. think chapman and hinkley. and theres tons of similar stalkers of famous people cases where they waited outside the residence and either killed or tried to kill them. imho it was probably barry or someone like him.

and the murder dosnt neccesassily need to be professional, although seems similar to professional(like a mafia hitman), but it certainly isnt political/ international hit because political hits tend to be claimed and they tend to be against someone a tad more important and or in a position of actual political power.
                              Last edited by Abby Normal; 09-28-2023, 08:00 PM.
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                              X