Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move to Murder: Who Killed Julia Wallace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey WWH,

Is my theory of a shield and then draping in over her after shes fallen plausible?
    I can't think of any other reason there's minimal blood splats on the wall, roof anywhere else in the house.
    Blood can't get on inner sleeve if the head is covered. it gets on if the "shield is held up inside out or otherwise.
    Yes , the "spring chicken"(as we shall now call it) is a discussion I created to solidify the MOTIVE... people talked and thought in those days too. The murder just didn't happen as an historical item. She WAS 16 years older... it just fits... like so many of your other theories, some based on hypothesis, that this is why she was murdered.

You may not like some of Antony's book but there are items that are valid, he did do research. And he has been of assistance to me with some questions I have asked him when i did not have access to the Casebook. Antony isn't trying to solve the murder(s) - he has several books now, he likes to plant the seed.. and that is why i am here now... which is kinda weird, because if i have solved the crime then his books become redundant... quite the conundrum.. so Antony is not going to back me up...lol

and yes, I have solved it...you just don't get it yet

Ven
    "desolation boulevard"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ven View Post
      Hey WWH,

Is my theory of a shield and then draping in over her after shes fallen plausible?
      I can't think of any other reason there's minimal blood splats on the wall, roof anywhere else in the house.
      Blood can't get on inner sleeve if the head is covered. it gets on if the "shield is held up inside out or otherwise.
      Yes , the "spring chicken"(as we shall now call it) is a discussion I created to solidify the MOTIVE... people talked and thought in those days too. The murder just didn't happen as an historical item. She WAS 16 years older... it just fits... like so many of your other theories, some based on hypothesis, that this is why she was murdered.

You may not like some of Antony's book but there are items that are valid, he did do research. And he has been of assistance to me with some questions I have asked him when i did not have access to the Casebook. Antony isn't trying to solve the murder(s) - he has several books now, he likes to plant the seed.. and that is why i am here now... which is kinda weird, because if i have solved the crime then his books become redundant... quite the conundrum.. so Antony is not going to back me up...lol

and yes, I have solved it...you just don't get it yet

Ven
      "desolation boulevard"
      The idea is the same as James Murphy's book which I have (and the prosecution's case, albeit they did not know her age while Murphy does). I'm going to see the same file Murphy saw on Thursday.

I initially thought Wallace acted solo, I am now not of that opinion at all, since the facts don't fit for the caller being him very well. Although it makes for a good murder mystery type thing... I'm pretty sure the exact same scenario was played out in an episode of Columbo (really - the chess episode).

I also initially believed the parlour looked clean, I thought it was like a showroom. I was mistaken. It's the picture quality. The room looks like that scene from The Shining. I have a HD photograph in another book. I posted it somewhere actually, probably in my thread.

There's blood EVERYWHERE. It's splattered across the walls and ceiling. This is why the mackintosh was evidently not placed on her head. The forensics suggested it was worn based on the splatter patterns on it.

I don't think there's any necessity that the caller and the killer are the same person, or that the two events are linked. It really doesn't make that much difference, but it removes a lot of issues in the case if they aren't.

I don't mind Antony's book, though he is the type of person to talk behind people's back as per Rod Crosby, and I don't so much appreciate that (not a big deal though). But the book in some parts is a great tool... For example the Exhibit section I really like.

You might be onto a winner in regards to Amy. Hers is a name that crops up often, randomly in newspapers and stuff (some years after the fact, people writing in with witness statements relating to her)... One person wrote to the paper and said at the time of the murder, they saw Amy asking for directions to Menlove Gardens East, and when they said it doesn't exist she insisted it did and that she'd just been there. I believe that was meant to have happened the next day after the killing (allegedly)... There's also a strange man who was the police's initial suspect, who got a cab from near Wolverton to Sefton Park (the area Amy lives in). I think that is unrelated but still worth a mention.

Comment

• Hey WWH,

Amy is a real brain drainer. I believe William had a strong connection with her , sexual or as a big brother, but I used the "big brother" side in my story.

Not sure of the "blood everywhere", your previous picture posts (you circled the blood spots) had blood on the wall from behind where she was hit, which suits my thesis...but not anywhere else.
        If there was "blood everywhere" it still looks like it's restricted to the parlour.

I still think William was the caller..but happy to disagree...HERLOCK WHERE ARE YOU? lol

Ven
        "The man in the back said "Everyone attack.. can you turn it to a Ballroom Blitz"

Comment

• lol, the chess episode,,, how do i find that?!!

Comment

• I just think Amy's statement is suss, what was her relationship with Julia like, why the obscure references to the destination... if she lied it was a big lie ...not a partial lie

Comment

Hey WWH,

Amy is a real brain drainer. I believe William had a strong connection with her , sexual or as a big brother, but I used the "big brother" side in my story.

Not sure of the "blood everywhere", your previous picture posts (you circled the blood spots) had blood on the wall from behind where she was hit, which suits my thesis...but not anywhere else.
              If there was "blood everywhere" it still looks like it's restricted to the parlour.

I still think William was the caller..but happy to disagree...HERLOCK WHERE ARE YOU? lol

Ven
              "The man in the back said "Everyone attack.. can you turn it to a Ballroom Blitz"
              Oh it's certainly restricted to the parlour (arguably the pound notes and toilet too). The thing is, the crappy pictures online make it look like there's no blood spray. Here, it is shown the blood really was all over the walls and even on the ceiling.

MacFall said he believes she was sitting in the armchair to the left of the fireplace (Gannon's book is wrong) with her head turned slightly to the left "as though in conversation". If the raincoat was placed on top of her head, there would be no spray, as the impact would be 100% shielded. The fact there's spray suggests her head wasn't covered. It would have been the best way to do it though... Julia holding it up, I don't think so.

But Morland (I think Morland), wrote that he believes WALLACE held the jacket up like a matador's cape, and shielded himself that way. I don't think it's a great theory though. Wearing it offers far better protection than using it like a cape.

In regards to the jacket there are many possibilities, including potential innocence scenarios. It concerns me slightly that it might be a purposefully placed red herring, because it's so easy to get caught up in it and forget the rest of the details. I doubt it, but I'd hate for the killer to be having us all on like that.

I wish I was a better artist so I could draw where MacFall is saying Julia was and where the first strike landed. The first strike, he believes, is on the left front of her head (just above and in front of the ear, if you imagine). It's very hard to see where exactly the killer had stood.

Julia being on her knees in front of the chair might be better. Then the strike comes down onto that spot, the killer standing near the violin case (which fits with a "musical evening")... It should be noted that Wallace and Julia would often perform duets for Amy in the parlour when she visited... According to all sources Julia did not like Amy much. It's very speculative on their part it sounds like, but authors like Goodman etc. all seem to suggest domineering Amy was not popular with meek Julia. Apparently Amy would also admonish Julia for filling in for William at work when he was sick, saying it's unladylike... She apparently did not think Julia was good enough for him or something... I think this is all Goodman's book, it's available on Kindle, check it out.

I did wonder though, about the possibility that the front skull wound is from faceplanting onto the corner of the fireplace rather than being the first strike - but I'll trust forensics on positioning.
              Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 01-14-2020, 02:51 PM.

Comment

lol, the chess episode,,, how do i find that?!!
                It's called "The Most Dangerous Match". It's my favorite episode to be honest, that and the guillotine one.

Comment

• I'll try and google/you tube them

Comment

• Re how the murder scene happened, I've always wanted to get a team together with video obviously, and re-enact it using all the theories put forward

Comment

• Test Test

Comment

Working...
                      X