• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    the advanced security arrangements made for this specific trip were the
    most stringent and thorough ever employed by the Secret Service for the
    visit of a President to an American city

( Roy Kellerman to FBI agents Sibert & O'Neil)

"The Secret Service's alteration of the original Dallas Police Department motorcycle deployment plan prevented the use of maximum possible security precautions...Surprisingly, the security
    measure used in the prior motorcades during the same Texas visit (11/21/63) shows that the deployment of motorcycles in Dallas by the Secret Service may have been uniquely insecure.

(HSCA Volume 11, page 529)

Yet at least 6 motorcycles surrounded JFK's limousine (including on or two directly beside him) on 3/23/63 in Chicago1, on the European tour of June-July 1963 (encompassing Germany, Italy, and Ireland)2, the 11/18/63 Florida trip3, and, most importantly, in San Antonio on 11/21/634, Houston on 11/21/635, and Fort Worth on the morning of 11/22/63.

Kellerman watched Kennedy's brains being blown out instead of getting the President to safety.

That was part of
    the most stringent and thorough security arrangementsever employed by the Secret Service for the
    visit of a President to an American city

Good post PI, even the WC weren't impressed by Kellerman actions on the day , derelict in his duty . A poor effort for a man whose only job is to protect at all cost the president of the US.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Remember the lists of mockery and insults from you that I posted?

Another hypocrite.
      Off to Twitter you go.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Off to Twitter you go.
        Back to the kindergarten for you.

I don’t do Twitter btw or any social media.

Comment

Back to the kindergarten for you.

I don’t do Twitter btw or any social media.

Comment

• Sadly it looks like this thread has pretty much run it’s course do the childish behaviour of some posters who have thrown a huge sulk because their own behaviour has been clearly shown. You kind of hope that some will show a bit of integrity but it’s a vain hope. Some people just can’t bring themselves to admit error. It sticks in the throats. They can dish it out and ask questions but they can’t take it and answer questions.

very sad.

Comment

Sadly it looks like this thread has pretty much run it’s course do the childish behaviour of some posters who have thrown a huge sulk because their own behaviour has been clearly shown. You kind of hope that some will show a bit of integrity but it’s a vain hope. Some people just can’t bring themselves to admit error. It sticks in the throats. They can dish it out and ask questions but they can’t take it and answer questions.

very sad.
              Yes I've had enough, just wanted to re-post some of the stuff that got lost.

Comment

You can't be serious!?

Are you really saying that when Ruby talked of The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in​ being in very high positions, he meant the Warren Commission?
                Could Ruby not have been referring to JFK's enemies in high places, who had much to gain from his assassination, and would now be on Ruby's case for having murdered the assassin, attributing false motives to him and assuming he wasn't acting alone?

Interpretation of anyone's words is rarely an exact science, even in context. Never assume - it can make an ass out of u and me.

Love,

Caz
                X
                Last edited by caz; 03-16-2023, 11:09 AM.
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

It is quite obvious that Ruby was not referring to the Warren Commission but to powerful people who had, at a time before the Warren Commission had even been formed, been responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy and the pressure he himself was put under to eliminate Oswald.
                  I agree that he seems to have been referring to JFK's enemies, who had "much to gain" from JFK's elimination, but are you certain that the pressure Ruby felt was not after he had murdered Oswald and was being interrogated about his motives and whether he had acted alone?

If Ruby believed he was acting on behalf of everyone who had been shocked and appalled by JFK's assassination, he may have been half expecting a warmer reception than the Spanish Inquisition.

Love

Caz
                  X
                  Last edited by caz; 03-16-2023, 11:33 AM.

Comment

There is plenty of evidence of what happens to people who have been shot in the head from behind.

Unfortunately, the Nazis recorded mass executions of civilians.

In every case, the victims fell forwards.

I am talking about actual evidence, not the musings of a physicist.

Those victims I have seen lined up, facing trenches and being shot one after the other at close range from behind, knew exactly what was coming. I don't recall heads being projected violently forwards when bullet met flesh, but then I was probably recoiling from the horror at the time as I couldn't shoot a rabbit, never mind a person. Their entire bodies seemed to slump down where they knelt, collapsing naturally into the trench dug for the purpose. They were anticipating the shot before it came, and were expected to die there in the ditch. In fact I have seen at least one victim falling forward instinctively when a particularly sadistic bastard fired into the air above him, just for the amusement of seeing the man's reaction to not being shot. That bullet was not responsible for his forward movement.

I am useless at physics, despite my brother having a PhD in the subject. But I suspect things might be rather different when a human target has no warning of what is about to happen and his body is entirely at the mercy of the laws of physics.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

The musings of a physicists!!!

So we can dismissed Einstein’s Theory of Relativity as the musings of a Physicist?

We can ignore Hawking’s work on black holes as the musings of a physicist?

Are you real?
                      He's turning into Michael "we've had enough of experts" Gove.

Love,

Caz
                      X

Comment

There’s a lot of nonsense in this case by former this and ex that.

These details are irrelevant. Even if Oswald was a former FBI field agent it still wouldn’t mean that this was relevant to the assassination. You don’t mind quibbling over these pointless peripherals but like the other CT’s on here you cannot answer the larger more serious questions.
                        Good point.

Has nobody who works - or worked - for people in high places ever gone rogue and committed a serious crime for motives of their own? Now let me think...

Love

Caz
                        X

Comment

It is very relevant.

If Oswald was an intelligence agent whose defection - like his apparent lack of knowledge of the Russian language while in the USSR - was a pretence, then that made him a good candidate for a fall guy in the assassination of President Kennedy.

That is why he mentioned at the same time his defection to the USSR and his being a patsy.

Everything suggests that his adherence to Marxism was a pretence: his favourite television programme as a child was about a man who posed as a communist in order to infiltrate the Communist Party; he could not name his fellow members of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee because there were none; no-one has ever produced the name of a single person who collaborated with Oswald in any left-wing activity.

The key to understanding Oswald is that he was playing a part.

That is why he said everyone would shortly learn his true identity.
                          Oswald was a freak of nature. He was playing a part of his own making.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

I agree that he seems to have been referring to JFK's enemies, who had "much to gain" from JFK's elimination, but are you certain that the pressure Ruby felt was not after he had murdered Oswald and was being interrogated about his motives and whether he had acted alone?

If Ruby believed he was acting on behalf of everyone who had been shocked and appalled by JFK's assassination, he may have been half expecting a warmer reception than the Spanish Inquisition.

Love

Caz
                            X
                            Exactly Caz. And if Ruby was a part of a conspiracy would he really ask for a lie detector test or a truth serum so that he could prove that he was telling the truth when he specifically said that he wasn’t involved in a conspiracy? This is the conspiracist mind at work. They don’t bother reading the lines they prefer to read between them to find fuel for their fantasies. Nothing could be clearer about Ruby.

Comment

Funny way to frame a man - get someone to impersonate him who looks and sounds nothing like him.

Great plan. Remind me to pick Lenny Henry to stand in for me if I ever need an alibi.

Love,

Caz
                              X

The alternative explanation is that Oswald drove a car, had blond hair, was in his 30s, and had a rifle with a scope in working order.

Do you believe that?

Comment

He's turning into Michael "we've had enough of experts" Gove.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                You wouldn’t credit it would you? I’d love to eavesdrop the phone conversation where PI tells a Nobel Prize winning Experimental Physicist that he’s mistaken about a bit of elementary physics. I just wish that I could have told that ‘clueless’ Stephen Hawking about the nonsense that he was talking about on Black Holes.

Comment

Working...
                                X