Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripperologist

Hello Moni,

I don't know whether you're aware that you cannot receive private messages at the Casebook.

I sent you an email a few days ago about your suscription to Ripperologist. If you received it, is the problem you had solved? Please let me know,

All the best
    Eduardo (Captain Hook).
    Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
    Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Recently I caught up with my Rip reading and I must say that Rip has been at it's zenith in the last couple of years. I doubt many historical zines outside of Ripperology could even hold a candle to it. I strongly recommend anyone with an interest in Ripperology to subscribe AND to get back issues.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
        Recently I caught up with my Rip reading and I must say that Rip has been at it's zenith in the last couple of years. I doubt many historical zines outside of Ripperology could even hold a candle to it. I strongly recommend anyone with an interest in Ripperology to subscribe AND to get back issues.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
        Thats very encoiuraging because I have just reactivated my subscription and it was pretty good then!

Comment

trying to subscribe to the ripperologist

Could anyone let me know the status of the Ripperologist magazine. I too cannot get any joy out of trying to subscribe and I have also sent e-mails to the 2 addresses give out on this thread previously but have not yet received any reply.

Carole Hughes
          Ugis

Comment

Hi Carol. The new issue just came out yesterday. Adam sent it from this e-mail - adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. You could also try PMing him through his account here at the Casebook.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

May be now that I have done just a bit of help for the Rip, Adam will now send me rip as a promised as life-time membership. Something that was promisedsjust it went electronic but never materialised

Just me feeling 'a bit Ripped off'

Coral

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                Hi Carol. The new issue just came out yesterday. Adam sent it from this e-mail - adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. You could also try PMing him through his account here at the Casebook.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                Didn't get it.
                And have no news.
                I'm reading Whisky Magazine - nothing on the ripper...

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

Contact email addresses

Hi all,

Thanks for your messages, I hope I've emailed everyone with subscription queries. Just for the sake of clarification, contact should be made at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk or contact@ripperologist.biz (not info as given previously).

Best wishes
                  Adam Wood
                  Executive Editor,
                  Ripperologist magazine

Comment

Originally posted by coral View Post
                    May be now that I have done just a bit of help for the Rip, Adam will now send me rip as a promised as life-time membership. Something that was promisedsjust it went electronic but never materialised

Just me feeling 'a bit Ripped off'

Coral
                    Hi Coral,

I'll pm you about this to jog your memory.

Adam

Comment

Hi Adam,

just got it.

Now I can smoke Whisky mag.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X