Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

I paid for a Ripperologist subscription on Tuesday morning via Paypal. I figured I'd get an automated confirmation or an issue in my inbox, something, but after rechecking the website it says to email contact@ripperologist.info and let them know I've subscribed.
    I did so, heard nothing--and just now I've received a "bounced" email back(in other words, they never got it).

So...how exactly do I get the darned thing?? I'm very eager to dig in and start reading--whichever is the most recent one I'm entitled to with my sub. Any advice appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jenny L.

Jenny L,

Sorry for the difficulties. Write adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk directly and he will starighten everything out. In the meantime, I'll give him a heads up.

Don Souden..
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Thanks very much, Don!

-JennyL

Comment

OK I know I'm daft but HELP!

Originally posted by JennyL View Post
        Thanks very much, Don!

-JennyL
        I am probably being remarkably silly but I am having real difficulty finding the site to reactivate my subscription to Ripperologist magazine. I was a subscriber but let it lapse a few years ago when it went digital. Not BECAUSE of that but as I was off doing other things
        I've googled (such a 20th century verb I know - but I AM very old) like mad but I keep on ending up at http://www.ripperologist.biz/login.asp which has a link for subscriber login which dosen't seem to lead anywhere!
        I'm actually quite embarrassed asking this because I am sure that I am missing something really simple and I feel like what my daughter would call a numpty!
        Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Hi rbaynton,

The best thing is to email contact@ripperologist.info or Adam Wood at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. Either one should do the trick. I'll let him know there's a returning subscriber.

Cheers
          Hook
          Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
          Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
            Hi rbaynton,

The best thing is to email contact@ripperologist.info or Adam Wood at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. Either one should do the trick. I'll let him know there's a returning subscriber.

Cheers
            Hook
            Thanks Cap'n
            I have tried the latter, but to be fair it was only 2 or 3 days ago & I am sure that he has other things on his plate! - I will try the contact@ripperologist.info as well though. Thanks

Comment

Hi Roger

Try sending Adam a PM through the Casebook.

His user name is AdamNeilWood

That might help.

Coral

Comment

Originally posted by coral View Post
                Hi Roger

Try sending Adam a PM through the Casebook.

His user name is AdamNeilWood

That might help.

Coral
                Thanks Coral - As I recall it when I was previously a subscriber, you had the dubious honour of dealing with distribution .....

Comment

Yes Roger- they were the good old days - and nice of you to remember me. Sticking stamps on envelopes was my speciality!! No easy option of just clicking a button.

Coral
                  Last edited by coral; 01-17-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rbaynton View Post
                    Thanks Cap'n
                    I have tried the latter, but to be fair it was only 2 or 3 days ago & I am sure that he has other things on his plate! - I will try the contact@ripperologist.info as well though. Thanks
                    Hello Roger,

I sent Adam an email about this but if he hasn't contacted you must be for some reason. I haven't had a reply from him either but I'll keep trying. In the meantime, Coral's advice, as usual, is sound.

Best regards,
                    Eduardo
                    Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
                    Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
                      Hello Roger,

I sent Adam an email about this but if he hasn't contacted you must be for some reason. I haven't had a reply from him either but I'll keep trying. In the meantime, Coral's advice, as usual, is sound.

Best regards,
                      Eduardo
                      Thanks Captain
                      I have tried both of the e-mail addresses but heard nowt and would really like to get back in the loop again if poss. Not complaining though - I know what its like when you take on these voluntary jobs (been there done that!!). It would be nice to hear something though (& also about the 16 quid or whatever it was that I paypalled for the Conference DVD!!), so anything you can do on my behalf would be appreciated
                      Safe sailing Captain
                      R

Comment

Can a new subscriber get a back issue?

Greetings-

I'm awaiting a response to become a subscriber.. but I'm wondering.. is there any chance of my being able to obtain a digital back issue of Ripperologist? Specifically, I'm interested in the October 2008 issue (#96) with the article and seven new pix of Druitt..

Biting nails down to nubs in anticipation..

Thanks!
                        Moni

Comment

Subscribing to Ripperologist

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in subscribing to Ripperologist, and apologies for the delay in answering your questions.

I'll be responding to emails over the weekend - thanks for your patience!

Best wishes
                          Adam

Comment

No problem Adam. Like I said somewhere or other I know what its like being a volunteer! Been there, done that got the tee shirt!

Comment

I would happily be a volunteer on Casebook.. or for Ripperologist..

..just let me know! I have a job, but no family or other responsibilities.. dangerously, I have more time on my hands than one probably should Just kindly advise via PM if I can be of any assistance to you. I have a basic clerical/ library background.

Moni

Comment

Working...
                              X