Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripperana No.5, July, 1993 “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripperana No.5, July, 1993 “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Hi all

Does anyone out there have a copy of Ripperana No.5, July, 1993?

I’d really like to read the article by Jon Ogan entitled “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Originally posted by phantom View Post
    Hi all

Does anyone out there have a copy of Ripperana No.5, July, 1993?

I’d really like to read the article by Jon Ogan entitled “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Hi Phantom,

I thought that I’d respond as you’ve had none yet. I have around 80 back issues but unfortunately mine start with number eight. I have a friend that has them all but I don’t see him that often. When I do see him I’ll see if I can post the article on here for you.

Sorry I can’t do any better than that but there maybe someone on here that can do the same.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

If you're not already aware of it, there's a short article on Sanders by Stan Russo in Ripperologist no. 96 (October 2008).

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Phantom,

I thought that I’d respond as you’ve had none yet. I have around 80 back issues but unfortunately mine start with number eight. I have a friend that has them all but I don’t see him that often. When I do see him I’ll see if I can post the article on here for you.

Sorry I can’t do any better than that but there maybe someone on here that can do the same.
        Thanks Herlock!
        Much appreciated.
        I’ve been trying to read this for many years since I read about it in the JtR A-Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
          If you're not already aware of it, there's a short article on Sanders by Stan Russo in Ripperologist no. 96 (October 2008).
          Cheers Scott! I’ll suss that out. Not sure if I’ve read that or not.

Comment

I hope that this works Phantom as I’m the world’s worst when it comes to technology.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

This should be the full Jon Ogan article on Sanders printed in Ripperana. It’s only three pages long.

Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 05-30-2019, 06:57 PM.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              I hope that this works Phantom as I’m the world’s worst when it comes to technology.

This should be the full Jon Ogan article on Sanders printed in Ripperana. It’s only three pages long.

Magnificent! Thanks Herlock owe you one!

Comment

No problem Phantom. Glad to have helped.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Here's Ogan's article in Ripperologist (in Dissertations section on Casebook ("The Third Man")

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                    Here's Ogan's article in Ripperologist (in Dissertations section on Casebook ("The Third Man")

https://www.casebook.org/dissertatio...-thirdman.html
                    Thats the one I have.
                    Stewart Evans passed it on from Jon Ogan to me way back in the 90's.
                    Jon O. was interested in the fact I held JWSS as a suspect at the time.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

I'd never seen this before...I assume the refences to West Mailing and West Mailing Place, are actually West Malling village and Malling Place on St Leonards Street...West Malling's out near Maidstone...From the web it looks as if any remaining records for the former home are apparently now held by the Kent History and Library Centre, James Whatman Way, Maidstone, England. ME14 1LQ (Phone 03000 413 131, or email archives@kent.gov.uk)

Dave
                      Last edited by Cogidubnus; 06-05-2019, 01:23 AM. Reason: correction to road name

Comment

My copy has just arrived in my local Waterstones.

Collecting it tomorrow.

Comment

My copy has just arrived in my local Waterstones.

Collecting it tomorrow.

Please ignore the above post.
                          I meant to post it in the Books Section.

It's been one of those days,
                          And there's still five and a half hours to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X