Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripperana No.5, July, 1993 “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripperana No.5, July, 1993 “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Hi all

Does anyone out there have a copy of Ripperana No.5, July, 1993?

I’d really like to read the article by Jon Ogan entitled “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Originally posted by phantom View Post
    Hi all

Does anyone out there have a copy of Ripperana No.5, July, 1993?

I’d really like to read the article by Jon Ogan entitled “John William Smith Sanders - A Problem Of Identity?”

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Hi Phantom,

I thought that I’d respond as you’ve had none yet. I have around 80 back issues but unfortunately mine start with number eight. I have a friend that has them all but I don’t see him that often. When I do see him I’ll see if I can post the article on here for you.

Sorry I can’t do any better than that but there maybe someone on here that can do the same.
    Regards

Herlock

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

Comment

If you're not already aware of it, there's a short article on Sanders by Stan Russo in Ripperologist no. 96 (October 2008).

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Phantom,

I thought that I’d respond as you’ve had none yet. I have around 80 back issues but unfortunately mine start with number eight. I have a friend that has them all but I don’t see him that often. When I do see him I’ll see if I can post the article on here for you.

Sorry I can’t do any better than that but there maybe someone on here that can do the same.
        Thanks Herlock!
        Much appreciated.
        I’ve been trying to read this for many years since I read about it in the JtR A-Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
          If you're not already aware of it, there's a short article on Sanders by Stan Russo in Ripperologist no. 96 (October 2008).
          Cheers Scott! I’ll suss that out. Not sure if I’ve read that or not.

Comment

Working...
          X