No announcement yet.

New Edition of "Naming Jack the Ripper" by Russell Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, however I'm astonished at how many decent reviews this book received. I thought it's been long established the DNA/Shawl etc was debunked and of course let's not mention Saddleworth Moor.

Comment

Article in the Daily Mail of 7th October 2024, which is essentially a "puff piece" for Mr Edwards' new book " Naming Jack the Ripper: The Definitive Reveal".

The article says that Edwards was sent a packet photographs showing Aaron Kozminski's brother Isaac in a group photograph of "The Lodge of Israel" a freemanonary group for Jews.

From this, and possibly other "evidence", Edwards ties in Aaron Kozminski with the Freemasons in the murders.

Hey, there's even a computer generated photograph of Aaron!

What's not to love?

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
        Article in the Daily Mail of 7th October 2024, which is essentially a "puff piece" for Mr Edwards' new book " Naming Jack the Ripper: The Definitive Reveal".

The article says that Edwards was sent a packet photographs showing Aaron Kozminski's brother Isaac in a group photograph of "The Lodge of Israel" a freemanonary group for Jews.

From this, and possibly other "evidence", Edwards ties in Aaron Kozminski with the Freemasons in the murders.

Hey, there's even a computer generated photograph of Aaron!

What's not to love?

I guess Mr Edwards fancies a five star all inclusive holiday or a nice extension built on his house, so it's time to milk the cash cow again!

After the disgusting Saddleworth Moor saga anyone with an ounce of self awareness or decency would keep a low profile and not raise their head above the parapet (in my humble opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

I guess Mr Edwards fancies a five star all inclusive holiday or a nice extension built on his house, so it's time to milk the cash cow again!

After the disgusting Saddleworth Moor saga anyone with an ounce of self awareness or decency would keep a low profile and not raise their head above the parapet (in my humble opinion).
          "You're in the groove Jackson."

Comment

"Saddleworth Moor Saga?"

Que?

Help us Yanks out here if you please.

c.d.

Comment

Edwards claimed to have found the body of one of the child victims of the serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.
              Brady and Hindley buried their victims on Saddleworth Moor in Yorkshire, at least one body is still there.

Needless to say, no body was recovered, but Mr Edwards' claims received huge publicity.
              Last edited by barnflatwyngarde; Today, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                "Saddleworth Moor Saga?"

Que?

Help us Yanks out here if you please.

c.d.
                Edwards claimed to have found the body of one of the child victims of the serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.
                Brady and Hindley buried their victims on Saddleworth Moor in Yorkshire, sat least one body is still there.

Needless to say, no body was recovered, but Mr Edwards' claims received huge publicity.​

Apologies for double posting.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                  X