Black Magic Rituals Ivor J Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
    Nice addition Christian. Photographed on your dog's back too. Still Shep! Still! Good boy Shep!
    Quality

Comment

You guys are nuts!! Gave me real fits
      but love you all!!
      Last edited by Christian; 04-08-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
        You guys are nuts!! Gave me real fits
        but love you all!!
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

It....it all makes sense now. They weren't lurchers, were they? They were......pigs. Well groomed bouffanted pigs.....and he......no, it's too much!

Damn you Christian! Damn you to hell! It's no wonder the thing was **** awful at rabbiting!

Comment

Comment

This version of Edwards' book was (self?) published in 2001 and apparently only 1000 were printed (they also came with a large map which illustrated Edwards' vesica piscis theory of the murders). Edwards sold copies and signed them at the book room of the 2001 Ripper conference (that's where I got mine). Soon after, Edwards' book was picked up by John Blake, it came out in 2002, and he was contractually obligated to stop selling his earlier version, of which he sold only a small amount. They were, therefore, extremely rare at one time, especially with the map, but copies started to appear five years or so ago. Still, a rare book for the collection.

Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Vanderlinden View Post
                This version of Edwards' book was (self?) published in 2001 and apparently only 1000 were printed (they also came with a large map which illustrated Edwards' vesica piscis theory of the murders). Edwards sold copies and signed them at the book room of the 2001 Ripper conference (that's where I got mine). Soon after, Edwards' book was picked up by John Blake, it came out in 2002, and he was contractually obligated to stop selling his earlier version, of which he sold only a small amount. They were, therefore, extremely rare at one time, especially with the map, but copies started to appear five years or so ago. Still, a rare book for the collection.

Wolf.
                Thanks for information!! Brilliant!!

Comment

My pleasure. Not the rarest book in my collection but similar to Peter Hodgson's Jack the Ripper Through the Mists of Time whose dodgy publisher went out of business just after the book came out so that only about 100 ever were sold. Hodgson self published an updated version in 2011.

Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Vanderlinden View Post
                    My pleasure. Not the rarest book in my collection but similar to Peter Hodgson's Jack the Ripper Through the Mists of Time whose dodgy publisher went out of business just after the book came out so that only about 100 ever were sold. Hodgson self published an updated version in 2011.

Wolf.
                    Always appreciate knowledge and facts!! Yes the same here far from rarest book in my collection too

Comment

Now I definitely have that one. Minerva Press 2002 signed copy.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                        Now I definitely have that one. Minerva Press 2002 signed copy.
                        I knew you would h

Comment

Dear old Ivor Edwards - a real blast from the past!

He once told me that if I was right about something or other [can't recall what], then he was a banana.

I can only think of him that way now, long and yellow, with a slippery skin.
                          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

As a comic collector I think I have most JTR related graphic novels and a couple of comic books that feature Jack.
                            Gotham by Gaslight, From Hell and Whitechapel fiend ( not the one at top of post ) are all fa iurites of mine.

Comment

Sorry...wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
                                Sorry...wrong thread!
                                Lol no drama

Comment

Working...
                                X