Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Magic Rituals Ivor J Edwards

Wasn’t sure to post this under fiction or non-fiction
    Nice addition to my vast book collection never less! To be fair has some cracking photos in it and quite entertaining!! And signed too

Nice addition Christian. Photographed on your dog's back too. Still Shep! Still! Good boy Shep!
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
      Nice addition Christian. Photographed on your dog's back too. Still Shep! Still! Good boy Shep!

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
        Wasn’t sure to post this under fiction or non-fiction
        Nice addition to my vast book collection never less! To be fair has some cracking photos in it and quite entertaining!! And signed too
        I’ll have to dig mine out and have a look. I don’t recall mine being signed though.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Ha !

Yes, or it's balanced on the back of one of these guys....

mangalitsa-62.jpg (790×592) (winfieldfarm.us)

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Ha !

Yes, or it's balanced on the back of one of these guys....

mangalitsa-62.jpg (790×592) (winfieldfarm.us)
            He doesn't keep pigs in his lounge, he's not an animal! Give him some credit.

Well trained lurchers. Blind rescue dogs they are. It's an act of kindness really, they get a good home, in exchange for occasionally posing for collectible ripper books. Say what you may, but those blind lurchers would be put down down without him.
            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

He doesn't keep pigs in his lounge, he's not an animal! Give him some credit.

Well trained lurchers. Blind rescue dogs they are. It's an act of kindness really, they get a good home, in exchange for occasionally posing for collectible ripper books. Say what you may, but those blind lurchers would be put down down without him.
              Sure, but that's just his lounge!

You have no idea what's lurking in the basement!!!

Comment

Well, as Popeye used to say “blow me down!” I would have put money on it that I had a copy of that Ivor Edwards. I’ve just looked and apparently I don’t. So either someone has broken in and stolen it (in which case there’s a lunatic at large) or I was wrong! (I’ll phone the police) I have his later book but not the earlier one that Christian bought. I just realised how many ripper-related comics/graphic novels I have and how many Detective magazines with Ripper related articles in plus pamphlets. I can’t for the life of me think why I have 3 copies of Gotham By Gaslight though?

I might take up the technological challenge next week and photograph and post a few.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                  Well, as Popeye used to say “blow me down!” I would have put money on it that I had a copy of that Ivor Edwards. I’ve just looked and apparently I don’t. So either someone has broken in and stolen it (in which case there’s a lunatic at large) or I was wrong! (I’ll phone the police) I have his later book but not the earlier one that Christian bought. I just realised how many ripper-related comics/graphic novels I have and how many Detective magazines with Ripper related articles in plus pamphlets. I can’t for the life of me think why I have 3 copies of Gotham By Gaslight though?

I might take up the technological challenge next week and photograph and post a few.
                  Good idea Herlock, I eagerly await you starting a thread titled "help taking photographs", or "help posting photographs" or most likely, "help uploading photos from an iPad"

See you next week!
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Sure, but that's just his lounge!

You have no idea what's lurking in the basement!!!
                    I've seen his basement, it's full of old Yellow Pages, years 1973-1997, with the entirety of the sections O-R removed. Why? Only Christian knows.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I've seen his basement, it's full of old Yellow Pages, years 1973-1997, with the entirety of the sections O-R removed. Why? Only Christian knows.
                      That's what he feeds the pigs!

Pages with any other letters give them indigestion.

If you've been in his basement and the curly pigs weren't there, he's clearly moved them into his spare room.

I'm tellin' you, they're there!!!

Comment

That's what he feeds the pigs!

Pages with any other letters give them indigestion.

If you've been in his basement and the curly pigs weren't there, he's clearly moved them into his spare room.

I'm tellin' you, they're there!!!
                        Hmm. I wasn't so sure, but is it coincidence that Christian shows up, posts his curly haired pig dog book pics and then disappears?

I didn't see no pigs in the basement, but he had a locked room upstairs. He said it was a toilet he blocked after an all you can eat BBQ, but now I'm not so sure.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hmm. I wasn't so sure, but is it coincidence that Christian shows up, posts his curly haired pig dog book pics and then disappears?

I didn't see no pigs in the basement, but he had a locked room upstairs. He said it was a toilet he blocked after an all you can eat BBQ, but now I'm not so sure.
                          No Al, that is no coincidence!

I have it on good authority that the pigs are in there.

I couldn't comment on the all you can eat BBQ, but maybe one of them got on the wrong side of him?!

Word has it that he shampoo's them, then uses a diffuser on their curls to make them go all bouffant!

The poor things look like candyfloss.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you about your buddy, but it's best you know!

Comment

No Al, that is no coincidence!

I have it on good authority that the pigs are in there.

I couldn't comment on the all you can eat BBQ, but maybe one of them got on the wrong side of him?!

Word has it that he shampoo's them, then uses a diffuser on their curls to make them go all bouffant!

The poor things look like candyfloss.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you about your buddy, but it's best you know!
                            It....it all makes sense now. They weren't lurchers, were they? They were......pigs. Well groomed bouffanted pigs.....and he......no, it's too much!

Damn you Christian! Damn you to hell! It's no wonder the thing was **** awful at rabbiting!
                            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Good idea Herlock, I eagerly await you starting a thread titled "help taking photographs", or "help posting photographs" or most likely, "help uploading photos from an iPad"

See you next week!
                              You know that I don’t approve of sarcasm Al
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X