Cutting Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Right, itīs up now, at Barnes & Noble, where it is searchable, and at Amazon US and Germany, where it is not searchable as yet - it takes some time for all the little bits and pieces to fall into place. The links https://www.amazon.com/dp/9187611376 and https://www.amazon.de/dp/9187611376 should take you there, however. The rest of the platforms, such as Amazon UK for example, will follow over the upcoming days.
    Thanks Fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Right, itīs up now, at Barnes & Noble, where it is searchable, and at Amazon US and Germany, where it is not searchable as yet - it takes some time for all the little bits and pieces to fall into place. The links https://www.amazon.com/dp/9187611376 and https://www.amazon.de/dp/9187611376 should take you there, however. The rest of the platforms, such as Amazon UK for example, will follow over the upcoming days.
      Congratulations, Fisherman - I hope you do well with the book.

I looked on the Amazon US site and thought the cover was great, looking forward to reading what's inside when it reaches the UK site. Will a downloadable version be following - as I get older I appreciate the ability to increase font size

Comment

The book is listed on the UK Amazon site but only for pre order, so should not be long as was not listed a few days ago.

Comment

I wanted to drop by and congratulate Christer on the publication of his book. My hardback copy is on the way and I've been sending many others to his publisher's book page. I know that writing a book is not easy, so I wish him every success and I look forward to reading his work. It's about time the Lechmere theory got a proper book.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Congratulations Fisherman.Good luck with the book.
            Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
            M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Congratulations, Fisherman - I hope you do well with the book.

I looked on the Amazon US site and thought the cover was great, looking forward to reading what's inside when it reaches the UK site. Will a downloadable version be following - as I get older I appreciate the ability to increase font size
              I’ m afraid no such version is planned, Etenguy. Glad to hear you like the cover; I’ m very pleased with it myself. It was made by Nicolas Krizan, a very skilful designer, so all credit to him!
              Last edited by Fisherman; 02-04-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                I wanted to drop by and congratulate Christer on the publication of his book. My hardback copy is on the way and I've been sending many others to his publisher's book page. I know that writing a book is not easy, so I wish him every success and I look forward to reading his work. It's about time the Lechmere theory got a proper book.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                Thanks for the well wishes, Tom. Good to hear from you, and I hope all is well over in Tulsa!

Comment

Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                  Congratulations Fisherman.Good luck with the book.
                  Many thanks for that!

Comment

Congratulations on your monumental endeavours and I’m sure hard work and sleepless nights!! Very much look forward to purchasing your book Christian

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian View Post
                      Congratulations on your monumental endeavours and I’m sure hard work and sleepless nights!! Very much look forward to purchasing your book Christian
                      Thank you for that. Much looking forward to your reactions!

Comment

• Congratulations, Christer. Glad to have more free time.... for a few months, at least..... I look forward to reading the book and adding a hardcover copy to my collection.

Comment

• Just ordered the hardback, but there's no set date for release in Oz.
                          dustymiller
                          aka drstrange

Comment

• Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                            Just ordered the hardback, but there's no set date for release in Oz.
                            I have been informed that my books are on their way through the mail, so that should reasonably apply to all orders. You will probably get your copy soon, Dusty. It may be that hardback copies arrive slightly later than paperbacks, though.

Comment

• I'm getting a complimentary copy, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                                I'm getting a complimentary copy, right?
                                How about a compliment but no copy?

Comment

Working...
                                X