Cutting Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dupin View Post
    Quite tasteless. But so much is these days, even Gwrych castle was tainted recently by bug eaters. I wonder who would dare wear this? In any case I object to text on tea shirts, since I suffer from the need to read any text in front of me, and young female-identifying persons can positively glower at an old chap scanning their chest from left to right.

Ive got a couple of t-shirts with text on them and I often forget that I’m wearing them so I spend a fair bit of time wondering why someone seems to be looking at me out of the corner of their eye.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

When my daughter was about three, we were visiting her grandma one day, who was wearing a T shirt with 'SOD THE POLL TAX' on it. Grandma said to us: "Don't worry, she won't know what it says", and my daughter piped up "What does SOD THE POLL TAX mean, Nanny?"

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Hi Fish,

Do you know if your book will be available from Amazon once it's released on the 1st?

There's no sign of it for pre-order yet and all book shops are closed here for the foreseeable future.

Thanks, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Am really looking forward to reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
          Hi Fish,

Do you know if your book will be available from Amazon once it's released on the 1st?

There's no sign of it for pre-order yet and all book shops are closed here for the foreseeable future.

Thanks, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Am really looking forward to reading it.
          Hi Ms Diddles, I was thinking the very same thing.

I contacted the publisher, who has confirmed that the book will be available from Amazon, and most other online book suppliers.

Comment

Congratulation Fish. Your passion and dedication is second to none. I have thoroughly enjoyed conversing with you on the subject and cant wait to read the book.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Hi Ms Diddles, I was thinking the very same thing.

I contacted the publisher, who has confirmed that the book will be available from Amazon, and most other online book suppliers.
              That's great news!

Many thanks for the info, Barn!

Comment

Congratulations, great news, looking forward to it
                "Seek the absence of the normal, and find the presence of the abnormal"

Comment

To Mrs Diddles; sorry I missed out on your post. To Barnflatwyngarde, thanks for helping out. To Alan G and Juniper 4576, many thanks for your congratulations!!

Comment

So today is the day - Cutting Point should be surfacing among the book platforms on the net. My publisher tells me that Amazon and Barnes & Noble are normaly quickest off the mark. On other sites, it may take a while longer.
                    Whether or not we can all go home now is another matter ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                      So today is the day - Cutting Point should be surfacing among the book platforms on the net. My publisher tells me that Amazon and Barnes & Noble are normaly quickest off the mark. On other sites, it may take a while longer.
                      Whether or not we can all go home now is another matter ...
                      Congratulations Fish.

Stand by your keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Congratulations Fish.

Stand by your keyboard!
                        Keyboard - check.
                        Coffee - check.
                        Tin helmet - check.

Bring it on ...

Comment

Keyboard - check.
                          Coffee - check.
                          Tin helmet - check.

Bring it on ...
                          Fish, I hope this isn’t going to be one of those books where the date is endlessly put back? I remember a few years ago waiting for Richard Whittington-Egan’s book.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Fish, I hope this isn’t going to be one of those books where the date is endlessly put back? I remember a few years ago waiting for Richard Whittington-Egan’s book.
                            As I understand it, the book has been uploaded to the platforms. After that, it will be up on them pronto, so the wait will be over quite soon, Herlock. If it was up to me, I’ d pop over in person this evening!

Comment

As I understand it, the book has been uploaded to the platforms. After that, it will be up on them pronto, so the wait will be over quite soon, Herlock. If it was up to me, I’ d pop over in person this evening!
                              Cheers Fish
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Right, it´s up now, at Barnes & Noble, where it is searchable, and at Amazon US and Germany, where it is not searchable as yet - it takes some time for all the little bits and pieces to fall into place. The links https://www.amazon.com/dp/9187611376 and https://www.amazon.de/dp/9187611376 should take you there, however. The rest of the platforms, such as Amazon UK for example, will follow over the upcoming days.

Comment

Working...
                                X