Cutting Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Forget? Iīve got a better memory than an elephant.

Or was that a rhino ...??
    By the way Fish, your inbox is still full.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Iīll see to it - I cleared away a lot of posts on the other site but forgot this one... Thanks for pointing it out!

Comment

Done, Herlock!

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Meant to ask - where will the book be available?
          "Virtually all bookstores online", as Timaios Press puts it, Etenguy.

Comment

"Virtually all bookstores online", as Timaios Press puts it, Etenguy.
            Thanks Fisherman. I looked on amazon to pre-order but isn't there yet.

Comment

Done, Herlock!
              You might need to contact Admin Fish. I’m still getting the same message that your inbox is full.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Thanks Fisherman. I looked on amazon to pre-order but isn't there yet.
                It will take some more time, the book is still being polished on to a degree!

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You might need to contact Admin Fish. I’m still getting the same message that your inbox is full.
                  Strange...? I tried once more to rinse out a bunch of posts. Could you give it another try?

Comment

Strange...? I tried once more to rinse out a bunch of posts. Could you give it another try?
                    Just tried. It's said "Cannot send message. User Fisherman has exceeded his quota."

Maybe some kind of technical glitch going on Fish?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I sincerely hope so, Caz. I hear the first vaccine shots are hitting the roads in the UK now. What you Brits are mercifully unaware of is that I have secretely sneaked in an ingredient that breaks down all resistance to the Lechmere theory ...
                      I heard earlier today that the second person in the UK to receive their Covid jab is called William Shakespeare and he's from Warwickshire, so he must be bloody old! If he starts arguing for Lechmere as Jack, we'll know that it's more a case of 'As You Like It' than 'Taming of the 'Flu'.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post

I heard earlier today that the second person in the UK to receive their Covid jab is called William Shakespeare and he's from Warwickshire, so he must be bloody old! If he starts arguing for Lechmere as Jack, we'll know that it's more a case of 'As You Like It' than 'Taming of the 'Flu'.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        Nice one Caz, that made me smile!

Comment

Just tried. It's said "Cannot send message. User Fisherman has exceeded his quota."

Maybe some kind of technical glitch going on Fish?
                          You can say that again! When I try to send a message to admin, I am told that I have already exceeded my quota, so itīs a Catch 22 case, it seems.

If I may be so bold; would you send a message to admin on my behalf and ask them to simply delete all messages in my box if it is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            Maybe he knows who took the Hat-a-way from Polly Nicholsīhead, though ...?

Comment

You can say that again! When I try to send a message to admin, I am told that I have already exceeded my quota, so itīs a Catch 22 case, it seems.

If I may be so bold; would you send a message to admin on my behalf and ask them to simply delete all messages in my box if it is possible?
                              I just messaged Jon Menges and asked him to look into it Fish. I think there’s some anti-Swedish conspiracy going on though.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I just messaged Jon Menges and asked him to look into it Fish. I think there’s some anti-Swedish conspiracy going on though.
                                Nah, Herlock - Swedes are well loved. They turn ip on every popularity list.

Thanks for helping out!!

Comment

Working...
                                X