No announcement yet.

Cutting Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stepped away from the forums for a few years, just needed a break. Checked in a couple weeks ago and saw that Fisherman's book was released back in February! Sorry to have missed the debut. My copy of Cutting Point arrived today, and I'm looking forward to diving in. Belated Congrats, Fisherman, and hope the book is doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zena View Post
      I stepped away from the forums for a few years, just needed a break. Checked in a couple weeks ago and saw that Fisherman's book was released back in February! Sorry to have missed the debut. My copy of Cutting Point arrived today, and I'm looking forward to diving in. Belated Congrats, Fisherman, and hope the book is doing well.

I would be glad to know what you think of it.

Post your thoughts when you've finished it.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

I would be glad to know what you think of it.

Post your thoughts when you've finished it.
        Will do. It may be a while, though. I have a tendency to read too fast, so I'm going slow with this one hoping to absorb and retain the information better.

Comment

Will do. It may be a while, though. I have a tendency to read too fast, so I'm going slow with this one hoping to absorb and retain the information better.

Zena,
          Christer's book proposes the theory that Lechmere was the killer.

Another book which details all aspects of the killing of Polly Nichols is "Inside Buck's Row" by Steve Blomer.
          It goes into great detail and is a great read, I can recommend it highly.

Details on how to get the ebook are below.

book1 - Copy.png Finally, Released Today. https://paypal.me/bucksrow?locale.x=en_GBWhat really happened in Bucks Row? What were the beats of the Police? Could the killer have escaped easily or not? Was Charles Lechmere really at the eye of the storm according to the evidence? How accurate are the newspaper reports of

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Zena,
            Christer's book proposes the theory that Lechmere was the killer.

Yes, I spent many hours on Fisherman's Lechmere threads for years before I took my break from the forums. Looking forward to reading the book to get all the information laid out in order instead of scattered across threads.

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Another book which details all aspects of the killing of Polly Nichols is "Inside Buck's Row" by Steve Blomer.
            It goes into great detail and is a great read, I can recommend it highly.

Details on how to get the ebook are below.

book1 - Copy.png Finally, Released Today. https://paypal.me/bucksrow?locale.x=en_GBWhat really happened in Bucks Row? What were the beats of the Police? Could the killer have escaped easily or not? Was Charles Lechmere really at the eye of the storm according to the evidence? How accurate are the newspaper reports of

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Comment

I stepped away from the forums for a few years, just needed a break. Checked in a couple weeks ago and saw that Fisherman's book was released back in February! Sorry to have missed the debut. My copy of Cutting Point arrived today, and I'm looking forward to diving in. Belated Congrats, Fisherman, and hope the book is doing well.

I’ m currently taking a break from Casebook, but I must of course thank you for your kind words! I hope you will enjoy the book, and I too would much appreciate to hear your verdict once you are through it.

Comment

Working...
              X