Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pamphlets, Comics, Newspapers and Graphic Novels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamphlets, Comics, Newspapers and Graphic Novels.

Ok, let’s see if this works. I can already hear Al chuckling in the background

Don’t know why the one above came up horizontal?

Comment

Weird.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don’t know why these have come up horizontally but at least they worked. I took previous advice by emailing them to myself, saving then attaching.

Impressed Mr Bundy?

I am TECHNOMAN.

Comment

Last edited by Ozzy; 04-09-2021, 02:35 PM.
              These are not clues, Fred.
              It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
              They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
              And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
              We will not.

Comment

These are not clues, Fred.
                It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

Thanks Ozzy,

I couldn’t see a way of rotating them or of making them bigger. How did you do it?

Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 04-09-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Visual artists love themselves some Hutchinson testimony.

Comment

Good effort Herlock. Six photo's without an accompanying support thread! Ok, they're sideways, but it's good enough.

What a wonderfully trashy collection of pulp JTR. They don't make 'em like that no more!
                      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                        Good effort Herlock. Six photo's without an accompanying support thread! Ok, they're sideways, but it's good enough.

What a wonderfully trashy collection of pulp JTR. They don't make 'em like that no more!
                        I haven’t a clue why the came up sideways Al. I wish I knew how Ozzy managed to rotate them and enlarge them?

Its surprising when you look through the stuff you’ve collected over 35 years or so. I must have around 20 detective magazines with ripper-related articles plus other pamphlets. I used to buy everything that I could find (and afford) but now I only buy the occasional book but I’m sure that everyone’s the same. There are so many crappy re-hashes going on that there’s only the odd one that’s of interest. I’ve only bought 3 in the last year or so - Jon Hainsworth’s book, Jacob The Ripper and Fish’s book. There’s not much to look forward to book wise. Hainsworth’s USA edition, the new A-Z and the Annotated Lighter Side Of My Official Life.

Less to spend money on of course.

Id have bought Pierre’s book but it looks like it’s no longer available?

Comment

Originally posted by Damaso Marte View Post
                          Visual artists love themselves some Hutchinson testimony.

Comment

Though, I believe not even Hutchinson described the Ripper as wearing a top hat. In fact if I'm not mistaken not a single eyewitness described a man in a top hat.

Comment

Things have come to a pretty pass when we are reduced to arguing the arse out of various comic book illustrations.
                              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                              X