Vic Reeves Ripper prog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Reeves Ripper prog

Did anyone else see this? I thought it was OK, despite not being overly keen on Reeves.
    Mostfoul

I saw half of it a long while ago,and as usual,the guy is an over-rated pratt,and it was all a laugh to him imo....the guy is a waste of space.

Comment

It's now on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t_R7...e=channel_page

Chris Lowe

Comment

not keen on Reeves either

missed it because we were watching that new progamme boy meets girl which is very funny.

thanks for this link...now i can watch and make up my own mind
        babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

I lost interest once it became clear that Hutch wasn't a suspect.

Not that I had any interest in Vic Reeves to begin with really..

Sigh.

What's a fledgling zealot to do?

It's so hard being right all the time. Really - you've no idea..

Comment

The clip I get is 1/5, but I can't find the other 4 parts.

Despite my personal opinion (I saw it first time round and thought it was rather silly) I'd like to see it again.

Can anybody help?

Comment

Hi John

The other parts are in the list at the right hand side - you may have to move back and forward a bit in the browser to get them all

Incidentally - you can download programs such as "Videoget" which enables you to copy a Youtube link into it and download the video - When it is in clips like this you can stitch them back together with something like "Windows Movie Maker"

Best Regards

Nemo

Comment

Celebrity Comedians Solve The Rippper Case

What an odd idea to have a well-known comedian hosting a 'Ripper Investigation' documentary.

Maybe the next American one will be hosted by Steve Martin?

Either that or they'll play it real safe & go with Regis Philbin.

-Archaic

Comment

Hey John. I just tracked down the youtube entries of the Vic Reeves Investigates for you. Here are the URL's for all five parts:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hope you enjoy. At least it's good for a laugh.
                  "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Billy, most kind.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                      What an odd idea to have a well-known comedian hosting a 'Ripper Investigation' documentary.

Maybe the next American one will be hosted by Steve Martin?

Either that or they'll play it real safe & go with Regis Philbin.

-Archaic
                      Possibly a strange idea because the TV production company that made the program 'Stole the idea (commission) out right' from somebody else? As they did with another TV series they made.

Pirate

Comment

Promotional material released prior to the show airing on TV suggested this would be a series, with Vic Reeves investigating several unexplained mysteries, but it never happened.
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                          Promotional material released prior to the show airing on TV suggested this would be a series, with Vic Reeves investigating several unexplained mysteries, but it never happened.
                          From what I understand, Reeves is quite interested in mysteries and suchlike. I think he was one of the first celebs to appear as a guest on an episode of 'Most Haunted' many years ago.

Comment

Thats probably because the commission for this program was originally agreed by Richard Jones before Ruggie Media were involved. They high jacked what was intended to be a serious documentary on the subject and combined it with an idea for the series you suggest...

But the original idea was for a show that gave a different celebrity a suspect and they argued the case for there suspect and the public voted for their favourite suspect.

Actually its probably a good idea that it wasn't made.

Pirate

Comment

Vic appeared on the first ever Celebrity Most Haunted back in 2003 with his wife Nancy, as their home is said to be haunted. The show was spin off of Most Haunted, and didn't really take off, but the idea was utilised more recently by Antix Productions for the specials Ghost Hunting With...
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X