Packer and Schwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

Hello Jonathan. Thanks. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post

No apology, no concession.
      ]
      Thats because your theory contains as many holes as a colander...

As I've demonstrated Anderson clearly had no clue of the Rippers ID in August 1889 but had clearly formed his theory by 1892. Long before MacNAughten wrote his memoranda

Hadcourt WAS the Home Secretary but earlier pre-1888, so this is clearly a simple error on Anderson's part..

We simply don't require a complex conspiracy theory to explain MacNaughten reason to cover up of Druit..

As I've demonstrated on several occasions it is clear from the MacNAughten Memoranda that he did not have a clue what happened to Kozminski after March 1889...

This is clear as he clearly states and knows that Ostrog is alive where as for Kozminski he simply places in brackets (I believe he still is) in other words he is uncertain what happens to him..

Mac continues to give greater detail from the Kozminski file over later years to a curious Sims.

The only real mystery is why everyone believed that Kozminski died presumably after or around his transfer to Leavesdon in 1894.

This is indeed curious as Abberline states this in 1903, and Swanson clearly believes this to be the case. of course we now know that Anderson kept in contact with the head of Colney Hatch and would almost certain be kept informed, so either Anderson deliberately created the story that Kozminsi was dead to protect the family from potential repercussions (Bear in mind from a point of view this is the case once someone reaches 'Burn Out ' dead to the world)

or and this is curious: There was a clerical error of some kind. I say this because once Kozminski reach Leavesdon the records up to 1910 suddenly disappear.. Only the last few years of Kozminski's life are actually recorded, was there just a simple ****-up?

Which ever you choose to believe what can be said is NacMAughten didn't even join the force until well after the whole affair was done and dusted and Kozminski was in a Private Asylum in Surrey...And MacANughten didn't have a clue that he was again back on the streets in December 1889.

Yours Jeff
      Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 11-07-2015, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello Jeff. Thanks.

"But I do think these communities would be aware of people amongst them who seemed a little 'odd'."

Very well. But my point was that--as you have pointed out many times--we do NOT know when his episodes began. If no episode, perhaps no behaviour. And if no behaviour . . . ?

Cheers.
        LC
        As I said schizophreniacs often show signs of anti social behaviour in there teens, but full blown psychotic episodes typically early twenties

I was just referencing the nature of local gossip..everyone knowing each others business in the local shop

Yours Jeff

Comment

Indeed. But Anderson was out of town for most of the slayings.
          [/QUOTE]

Yes just in time to be made aware of the Batty Street Bloody shirt mid October 1888

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          1. he was LIASING whilst others investigated
          Yes he would have seen all the reports and been aware of the main lines of enquiry.

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          2. he may or may not be giving his considered opinion about Kosminski.
          Cheers.
          LC
          Kozminski was the suspect

Yours Jeff

Comment

Bingo.

Cheers.
            LC
            Unfortunately Lynn there was only one Lust serial killer at work mutilating bodies..Which in my opinion includes MacKenzie but not Mylett or Coles but possibly Farmer?

I guess the big problem therefore is always Stride..given the timings , the locations and the man seen in Church passage and with a woman in Aldgate

I think we can conclude Double event

Yours jeff

Comment

• To Lynn

No worries.

You see what I mean: on the other site it was claimed that if Anderson really had confused home secretaries that was a fatal blow for the Kosminski theory.

These were not my words, but another's.Once they were proven wrong then, completely predictably, the goal posts were moved again.

Notice how the other sources I mentioned, which he gets utterly wrong, like Cox and Sagar are left out of his response.

What the 1908 interview with Anderson shows is not only that he does not recall anything accurate about the Whitechapel murders, but also what a mean-spirited, self-serving, insufferable old buzzard he really was.

Comment

Then IF the original records could be found (first committal), your case would be greatly furthered (of course, you already know this).
                Cheers.
                LC
                Of course putting all the pieces of the jig-saw together is the ultimate goal, but as you know you can't predict research..

I tend to look at the suspect as a whole.. Its the nature of my dyslexia

Check out this map... It has nothing to do with what Anderson says or what MacNAughten thought its simple Geography that demonstrates why Kozminski is a credible suspect

Balance that against Druit.. A man who lives in Black Heath and travels to his lodgings via Canon Street station and was playing cricket the morning Annie Chapman was murdered..

The simple geography suggests if Druit were Jack, then given what we know about serial killers we'd expect a wider spread of kills...

If Kozminski was the ripper then apart from Stride he met all his victims within a matter of yards

Yours Jeff
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 11-07-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

You see what I mean: on the other site it was claimed that if Anderson really had confused home secretaries that was a fatal blow for the Kosminski theory.
                  At least what I don't do is make ridiculous claims like 'macnauhten knew what happened to Kozminski' When is you actually care to read what he says in the memoranda its clear he doesn't have a clue after March 1889.

But then thats typical of someone who states there opinions as facts, I couldn't but help a smile of amusement at your criticisms of Anderson, pees in a pod

Yours Jeff

Comment

• To Lynn

I am sorry to see that the last gasp of the Polish Jewish suspect has been reduced to this -- a street map.

From the dizzying heights of last year's DNA slam dunk, to the desperation of ... he lived nearby.

Comment

To Lynn

I am sorry to see that the last gasp of the Polish Jewish suspect has been reduced to this -- a street map.

From the dizzying heights of last year's DNA slam dunk, to the desperation of ... he lived nearby.
                      Unlike Druit, who went to Canon Street and could have found easy pickings far closer at Elephant and Castle..

In fact has Druit ever been connected to Whitechapel?

The fact remains that for all your MacNaugten super cop blustering...All you actually have is 'Private Info' which Macnaughten didn't have enough confidence to share with us..

But then thats probably because his only contribution to the case was to write a Home Office memo

Yours Jeff

Comment

• You are behind the times, as usual.

The identification of Macnaghten's likely source of private information has been discovered:

You seem to have forgotten, as usual, that you think Anderson and Swanson were involved in a conspiracy against Macnaghten.

How that works, when he can be shown to know more about the Ripper than both of them put together ...

Comment

The identification of Macnaghten's likely source of private information has been discovered
                          Hello Jonathan,

I have not yet managed to read your book.

But in your book you state: was almost certainly (the source)

has been discovered and almost certainly ?

Without reading the book is the source almost certainly or has been discovered?

Kind regards,

Karsten.

Comment

• To Karsten

Almost certainly.

It is a compelling inference, as with many accepting that Israel Schwartz was Anderson's witness who refused to testify, or that Aaron Kosminski lies behind "Kosminski", as the real person was most certainly not "on the prowl" for a "few weeks" and then had his time in Whitechapel "cut short" by removal to an asylum, and so on.

The strength of the argument lies in the accumulation of data as argued in my book. It is up to the individual reader to decide if is it compelling -- or not.

If not compelling then it must be just another coincidence that, unknown for 124 years, Montague Druitt was related, by a marriage, to a very close friend of both Sir Melville Macnaghten and of George Sims.

Is it likely that these two canny gents did not know this.

I find that untenable.

It would mean that the 'Drowned Doctor' disguise, which protected not only the surviving Druitts but also the distinguished family of their very close friend, was just an incredibly fortuitous coincidence.

Rightly or wrongly, I regard this as also untenable.

I argue that this previously unknown link, between Montie and Mac and Sims is the private motive -- the missing piece of the jigsaw -- that led the police chief and the famous writer to partially conceal the Ripper's identity from everybody, including Mac's colleagues at Scotland Yard; the killer was long dead but he still posed a threat to the living in terms of reputations and scandal.

In his memoir, Mac tried to be more honest about Druitt but it was too little and too late to undercut Sims'down-market rip-off of Stevenson's "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" -- the disguise that consolidated the Top Hat Toff iconic image that lasts to this day.

Comment

• Hi Jonathon

I notice you fail to address any criticism for your theory as always

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
                              You are behind the times, as usual.
                              No, i simply wouldn't entertain such a scurrilous rag of a book, as I can pretty much guess at what mis-information it contains

The identification of Macnaghten's likely source of private information has been discovered:
                              Discovered by you? That must have kept photoshop busy

You seem to have forgotten, as usual, that you think Anderson and Swanson were involved in a conspiracy against Macnaghten.
                              I dont believe in Conspiracy theories as you well know. However there is on record some suggestion that Anderson wanted MacNAughten Transferred and some suggestion that there was criticism by Anderson by MacNAughten

Thats why you like to blacken his character is it not?

Frankly I have no personal opinion about any of these policeman but I have no reason to believe any of them would have lied...there is no need for any of them to have told anything other than the truth from their perspective

How that works, when he can be shown to know more about the Ripper than both of them put together ...
                              Know he can't be shown to do anything of the kind...its all in your futile imagination because in the MM Macnaughten clearly sates and (I believe still is) when about Ostrog he clearly states he IS ALIVE...so Macnaughten knows didly squat after March 1889

What he has however is the original file on Kozminski which clearly contain more information than he puts into a brief Memo...this he slowly releases to Sims over a period of time..

Anderson of course forms his theory in 1892, 'A maniac revealing in blood'

Which again you ignore, as you ignore the fact that Anderson almost certainly wrote his book TLSOMOL while referencing notes, which by all accounts he collected in large numbers and probably kept a diary

William Hardcourt of course was Home Secretary when Anderson was dealing with yet fanien troubles before the ripper murders, by the time MacNaughten wrote his report he was infact the Chancellor of the Excheckor, but frankly its all a red herring as when giving the interview he didn't have his notes infront of him did he...

Anyway if you don't mind some of us here are trying to get at the facts rather than invent case solved theories..

Yours Jeff
                              Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 11-07-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

To Karsten

Almost certainly.

It is a compelling inference, as with many accepting that Israel Schwartz was Anderson's witness who refused to testify, or that Aaron Kosminski lies behind "Kosminski", as the real person was most certainly not "on the prowl" for a "few weeks" and then had his time in Whitechapel "cut short" by removal to an asylum, and so on.

The strength of the argument lies in the accumulation of data as argued in my book. It is up to the individual reader to decide if is it compelling -- or not.

If not compelling then it must be just another coincidence that, unknown for 124 years, Montague Druitt was related, by a marriage, to a very close friend of both Sir Melville Macnaghten and of George Sims.

Is it likely that these two canny gents did not know this.

I find that untenable.

It would mean that the 'Drowned Doctor' disguise, which protected not only the surviving Druitts but also the distinguished family of their very close friend, was just an incredibly fortuitous coincidence.

Rightly or wrongly, I regard this as also untenable.

I argue that this previously unknown link, between Montie and Mac and Sims is the private motive -- the missing piece of the jigsaw -- that led the police chief and the famous writer to partially conceal the Ripper's identity from everybody, including Mac's colleagues at Scotland Yard; the killer was long dead but he still posed a threat to the living in terms of reputations and scandal.

In his memoir, Mac tried to be more honest about Druitt but it was too little and too late to undercut Sims'down-market rip-off of Stevenson's "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" -- the disguise that consolidated the Top Hat Toff iconic image that lasts to this day.
                                In other words its your opinion not fact

Comment

Working...
                                X