Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    May I ask you, Herlock, whether you agree with the following statement:

A very large percentage of that local population was Jewish; therefore the odds on the killer being Jewish must roughly equal that percentage of the population.
    No I wouldn’t. I don’t assume that the killer was a local man for a start although he certainly could have been.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Splendid.

Comment

• Any reason for the mysterious one word response?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• I do not agree with that statement, either, and I would not assume that the murderer was a long-term local resident either.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
            May I ask you, Herlock, whether you agree with the following statement:

A very large percentage of that local population was Jewish; therefore the odds on the killer being Jewish must roughly equal that percentage of the population.
            That statement is useless for determining the ethnicity or religion of the killer.
            "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

That statement is useless for determining the ethnicity or religion of the killer.

I agree.

I have always thought it is quite wrong.

Comment

• A minor bugbear. I know the press spelt it phonetically as Cadoche back in the day but the name of the witness is Cadosch (Charles Albert Cadosch).
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• I think the last few pages have been interesting, drunken brawl tendency denials and the like, but Ive seen UK and European (Football) Soccer matches. Everyone, every ethnicity, can and do and did engage in drunken brawls. It has to do with alcohol problems and/or immaturity, not ethnicity.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                  X