Can't get past Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

The enumerated points are all well documented. I added my interpretation to conclude MJK was incapacitated in some way to stop her supporting own self.

As to the evidence regarding "The Relocation Theory" and other matters that I have proposed, I refer you to my post #312.
    So basically there is no actual evidence then.

Comment

• Hello, i´m a new member who would like to present some new deduced medical evidence about the more or less exact hour when mjk was killed. I presume that between 9´15 and 9´45 am on november 9th.

Comment

• https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4118183---THAT IS THE PLACE WHERE, IF INTERESTED, ANYONE CAN FIND IT

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Easy there John, he'll put you on The List

Comment

Obviously, whatever evidence I may have is for the book.

I know you are long-time member on casebook, but I seem to have missed your views on the WMs. Care to share them?

Comment

• Originally posted by JULIO M. View Post
              Hello, i´m a new member who would like to present some new deduced medical evidence about the more or less exact hour when mjk was killed. I presume that between 9´15 and 9´45 am on november 9th.
              Hi Julio, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your deduced evidence on MJK's TOD...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Easy there John, he'll put you on The List
                Zu spät! He's told me sein Name.

Comment

https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4118183---THAT IS THE PLACE WHERE, IF INTERESTED, ANYONE CAN FIND IT
                  link doesn't work

Comment

Hi Julio, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your deduced evidence on MJK's TOD...
                    Me too - the link Julio posted goes to a blank page.

Comment

Obviously, whatever evidence I may have is for the book.

I know you are long-time member on casebook, but I seem to have missed your views on the WMs. Care to share them?
                      I believe that William Henry Bury was Jack and committed the C5.

Comment

I believe that William Henry Bury was Jack and committed the C5.
                        I know Bill Beadle through the Whitechapel Society and have his WHB book. Must give it another read soon.

Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

• I AM SORRY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE AND COMPUTERS EITHER. I THINK I MISSPELLED THE DOI NUMBER. THE WHOLE WORK IS BASED ON WILLIAMS BEADLE´S BOOK BUT WITH A MEDICAL ADAPTATION WHICH SLIGHTLY MODIFIES HIS VIEW. IT TRIES TO CONFIRM THE HOUR WITH A GREAT PROBABILITY.

Comment

I AM SORRY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE AND COMPUTERS EITHER. I THINK I MISSPELLED THE DOI NUMBER. THE WHOLE WORK IS BASED ON WILLIAMS BEADLE´S BOOK BUT WITH A MEDICAL ADAPTATION WHICH SLIGHTLY MODIFIES HIS VIEW. IT TRIES TO CONFIRM THE HOUR WITH A GREAT PROBABILITY.
                            https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4118183
                            thanks julio, an interesting read. i don't have an issue with the later t.o.d as I feel sure that after his success with kelly, he would have wanted to pull the same stunt again, and i think that attempt was farmer that went wrong for some reason.

My issue remains those cries of murder, close by, and apparently made by a young woman around 4 am. Presumably she could have eaten the food and partly digested it sometime before she met Aman?

The other issue is that there are no other solid sightings of her that morning and no one recalls serving her that glass of beer.

another thing that stands out is the discussion of rigor - closes the Philips argument on Chapman for me and the likely later t.o.d
                            Last edited by Aethelwulf; 10-13-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Hi spyglass,

I agree that there is no reason to doubt Maxwell. If her evidence is accepted, and MJK had emptied her stomach, then the choice is between MJK eating a meal and engaging another client after talking to Maxwell, or the victim was one of the women to whom MJK was sub-letting her room. I find the night time murder evidence persuasive, and the fear of MJK that she may have been the intended victim to be sufficient for her to disappear.

Cheers, George
                              Kelly was a woman who had a vague back story, very likely a false name and a woman who didnt want to be found.
                              she seems to me a Woman on the run from something.
                              Was she involved somehow with the Irish problems...an informer possibly ?
                              was she being hunted and realised she had been found ?
                              Did she escape someone's vengeance by the skin of her teeth and spent the rest of her life on the move?

Comment

• Originally posted by spyglass View Post

Kelly was a woman who had a vague back story, very likely a false name and a woman who didnt want to be found.
                                she seems to me a Woman on the run from something.
                                Was she involved somehow with the Irish problems...an informer possibly ?
                                was she being hunted and realised she had been found ?
                                Did she escape someone's vengeance by the skin of her teeth and spent the rest of her life on the move?
                                Hi If we take the scenario that Kelly was being hunted by someone, and she believed her days were numbered, It could have been a case of survival , what else better then to become a victim of the Ripper, , and to leave an mutilated corpse on her bed in her room , with her clothes nearby, The hunter would believe she had become the Rippers victim , and stop hunting her,. Then a lot of unexplained happenings would make sense, so who was the woman on the bed? and who butchered her in that manner.? Regards Richard,..[ If nothing else what a great movie twist in the case that would be ]

Comment

Working...
                                X